RRBBO #7 PRIZE POT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just updated the PRIZE POT GALLERY with some of the winners.

There are a lot of ties and also two ways of ranking the votes, so each prize giver will need to decide what method they want to use to determine their prize winner.
Once you decide who your winner is, let me know and I will edit the PRIZE POT GALLERY.

Prize givers will also want to contact the winners for their shipping address and such.

Of course the biggest prizes are the two/three wheeled bikes we all just built!!!

yoothgeye said:
OK, I know that 2nd place is rattle can flat, but what is first place?

IT"S FREAKING AWESOME!!! That's what it is!!!

pick said:
- Sandblast, prep and powder coat medium USPS box of parts from pick

Everyone else has pics, so here are some examples of the powder coat colors & finish:

Wet Black:
auctionbike017.jpg

Black Chrome:
dad.jpg

The bars on this bike are coated Mirror Chrome, springer & neck are real chrome for comparison. Not as good as real chrome, but looks pretty good.
greybike005.jpg

Ok, we had 12 bikes that received 1 vote each. I think every one of them deserved more in my opinion. I threw all 12 names in a hat & drew one out for the winner. Drumroll...............The winner of the powder coating services is: Manta Race (Bane) . He will get to cram whatever he wants coated into a Medium Sized Priority Mail Box, send it to me & I will sandblast & coat them in his choice of: Black Chrome, Mirror Black or Mirror Chrome. Mix or Match colors if you like. I will send them back to you at my expense. I will send Bane a PM Now!

well as you know one way of ranking these had no 19th place and and the other did(im feeling generous so ill use that one :wink: )
one problem that i came into was it was tied with 5 people and i didnt want to play favorites to decide so i let Mr. Mustachio and his BOWL OF DOOM! pick the lucky guy!
as you know it was tied between aka_locojoe, JoKeR63, Kreep, menzorro, an yoothgeye.
so without further ado...............
I PRESENT MR. MUSTACHIO AND HIS BOWL OF DOOM!

^^^^^^ CLICK IT!!^^^^^^
congrats :mrgreen:

and here are the choices:
home made truing stand(it will be a bit more"refined" than mine(meaning less ghetto) and will take wheels from 20"- 28"(c clamps,vise grips,bar clamps not included!) and up to 5" wide
IMG_0422.jpg

signed VÖN DÖRK panel:
IMG_0035.jpg

one never used snap-on racing hat. only has dust from sitting in my tool box at work for 8 months.(dust will be included ONLY upon request! skull will not.):
IMG_0038.jpg

THUMBS WAY UP FOR ALL THE GREAT BIKES!!!
IMG_0045.jpg

the VON DORK Panel will be headed to Florida this coming week!

hope you guys got a laugh out of it...he had a blast(as did i and im gonna wear the mustache to work sometime :mrgreen:
congrats everyone that had my prize drawing did a great job!!!

sensor said:
hope you guys got a laugh out of it...he had a blast(as did i and im gonna wear the mustache to work sometime :mrgreen:
congrats everyone that had my prize drawing did a great job!!!

so i can see from the video that you work for a dealership or an indy repair/body shop that gets free notepads(from a dealership) and you write like a 12 year old girl :lol:
just funnin' man. ya done a good thing here(yes, that was a quote from FOOTLOOSE :wink: )

I think all future ties should be decided by Mr Mustachio!!!!
Nice swag too!!!!

Updated the PRIZE POT GALLERY with the latest WINNER announcements.

There are still a few awards that need to be announced by the Prize givers!

maybe i went outta order be not makin it public 1st.
i said id give away these grips to the guy or gal w/ the least votes, but there was 12 bikestied w/ 1 vote each :?
so i took about 20 minutes and looked thru 'em a couple more times each and narrowed it down to 1 guy.
i gotta pick the TIMBER BARON built by member JJBONES.
1)because it's green
2) i love that truss rod treatment!
i PMed him yesterday to let him know and asked for his address. he aint got back to me yet, but when he does i'll be sendin those puppies to BC :shock:

maybe i shoulda announced it first,but i wanted to make sure he'd accept them.
that's my choice and i'm stickin' to it :p

There aint no protocol for this stuff. You are the prize giver, so you decide the process for your prize. Congrats Timber Baron and thanks Beatcad for adding to the Prize Pot.

Bumped this to the end so that people could see it easier.

Here is the updated BO7 Prize Pot that has been assembled!!!!!

A.S. BoltNut has promised a seat pan to Petrohead and I am covering the shipping.

If any international builders win one of the prizes, raggedjim and I will assist the prize giver with the shipping of their prize.

There were a few people that suggested items that they might give, but didn't commit a category or item yet.
If you have anything that you want to throw into the pot, by all means post it out there and specify what category or place the prize is for!! It is understood that any tiebreakers are at your discression to decide.

PRIZE POT GALLERY

FIRST PLACE - MoFaux (fordsnake) WINNER
- Trophy from NLCTVWguy - shipped
rrbbo7_trophy1.jpg

- Tool a leather seat commemorating the win from last year's winner Petrohead (seat pan from A.S. Boltnut)

- Carbide Lamp from kingfish254 - shipped
WP_000753b-Copy.jpg

- Fonz from Happy days mug & a pair of Large fingerless riding gloves MIP from tanksalot
DSC02889.jpg

- Antique glass tailight lenses from Joker-n-Jack
IMG-20120726-03038.jpg

- RRB "Bike Shop" shirt from Rat Rod
rrb2012bikeshop.jpg

- One set of black Alienation 24" 36 hole Runaway hoops (rim only) from rlhender - shipped
5485f2ca.jpg

- t shirt from JJBones
prizes001.jpg

SECOND PLACE - Hot Rod Higgins (Terry66) WINNER
- Pair of Kenny Valve Caps (with blue base) from kingfish254 - shipped
WP_000950.jpg

- Pair of Large fingerless riding gloves MIP from tanksalot
(SEE PIC IN FIRST PLACE SECTION)

- Vintage AOK bottle openr from JJBones
prizes002.jpg

THIRD PLACE - MOSBY'S RAIDERS (bike2112) - WINNER

- Pair of Stan Valve Caps (blue base) from kingfish254 - shipped
WP_000949.jpg

- Shirt ( size L ) from slowriderz - shipped
imagejpeg952.jpg

- Pair of Large fingerless riding gloves MIP from tanksalot
(SEE PIC IN FIRST PLACE SECTION)

- vintage patch from JJBones
prizes002.jpg

TOP TEN
- Trading cards of the Top 10 bikes to the top 10 builders from Terry66, bike2112, and RaggedJim
pending everyone is willing to send me a full res picture and a “build overview” of their bikes for the back of the cards.
WINNERS
MoFaux (fordsnake)
Hot Rod Higgins (Terry66)
MOSBY'S RAIDERS (bike2112)
Hex53 (tvc15)
Flex-Liner 7 (kingfish254)
ELLIS SPEED SHOP SCHWIN (CCR)
Eliminator (Peatbog)
HiaWhatThe!!!!! (Xcruiser)
LACKLUSTER (Critter1)
I've Got My Spine, I've Got My Orange Crush (p00r0ldlu)

FIFTH PLACE - Flex-Liner 7 (kingfish254) WINNER
Bicycle bottle opener similar to this from dragnusa
IMG_20120709_223045.jpg

SEVENTH PLACE - Eliminator (Peatbog) WINNER
Hannah Montana TIN BOX from raggedjim - shipped
DSC00315.jpg

TENTH PLACE
- Daddy-O customz tee from Scrapirondesigns
425b712e-17d7-eeae.jpg

NINETEENTH PLACE - Trussworthy (Kreep) WINNER

- Signed Von Dork Panel from sensor
IMG_0035.jpg

Highest ranking bike sporting a sissy bar - DEVIANT (Lugisland) WINNER

- Drag chute mount and drag chute bag from Peatbog
give.jpg
gaway.jpg

Highest ranking bike with a headlight - Hot Rod Higgins (Terry66) WINNER

- Light from Peatbog
lightprize.jpg

Higest ranking flat rattlecan spray paint - Hot Rod Higgins (Terry66) WINNER
- Skinny ammo box filled with random goodies from yoothgeye
0328121504.jpg

Highest ranking ladies bike - Chicks need love too (Retro Rat Rog) WINNER
- Wald front wire rack from Terry66
stone2.jpg

Highest ranking diamond frame - Forward Look (Mr. Kool) WINNER

- Bike racing book from Peatbog
Hatdog.jpg

Garage Raider Prize for most non bike parts - Steamboy (54shadow) WINNER
- Box of random parts from Gold Street Customs
- WINNER = Steamboy from 54 shadow!!!!!!

LEAST VOTES - TIMBER BARON (JJBones) WINNER of Green Glitter Grips - Manta Race (bane) WINNER of powder coating
- Green glittter grips from beatcad - TIMBER BARON (JJBones) WINNER
- Sandblast, prep and powder coat medium USPS box of parts from pick (black chrome sample below) - Manta Race (bane) WINNER
dad.jpg

DRAMA QUEEN PRIZE- Kingfish254 and the Bunnies WINNER
WP_000947.jpg

Latest posts

Back