RRBBO #7 PRIZE POT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gold Street Customs said:
Just too many cool bikes here, just got done voting, And the winner of the Garage Raider prize pot is........STEAM BOY.... just way too many cool gadgets!!!!!

That's one of the coolest prize categories I have seen and I hope it continues next year!!!
I can't think of a better winner either. 54 Shadow really knows how to make cool bike stuff from unusual parts!!!

kingfish254 said:
Petrohead said:
So as I promised I will make a trophy or plaque this year for the winner. I was thinking it might be cool to tool a leather seat commemorating the win but need a seat pan. I really only need the pan, not nessesarily the springs etc. If someone has one to donate it sure would make the process easier.
That way you could even affix it to the bike if you wanted. Any thoughts on this?

Yo Petrohead!!!! Welcome back buddy! That sounds like a super trophy!
I don't think I have any old seat pans, but I will look.
We sure missed you this year!!

ps. Thanks again for the logo help!

I looked through my parts and I don't have a seat pan. I'm sure someone else has one to spare.

PRIZE POT GALLERY

BUMPED TO END OF THREAD

I will be the drama queen those would look cool on Ian's clunker I post a better pic but here it is with nuttin fancy before she got a make over lol

2ndstop.jpg

Funkme said:
It has come to my attention,that this comp is not for overseas builders,nobody wants to post there prizes out... :(

Postal prices for overseas...NOT expensive for small envelopes/packets first class...
http://pe.usps.com/cpim/ftp/manuals/dmm ... ice123.pdf

Funkme, if you win one of the categories I will personally reimburse the shipping cost incurred by the shipper.

This goes for ANY overseas builder entered in BO7.

Rg

raggedjim said:
Funkme said:
It has come to my attention,that this comp is not for overseas builders,nobody wants to post there prizes out... :(

Postal prices for overseas...NOT expensive for small envelopes/packets first class...
http://pe.usps.com/cpim/ftp/manuals/dmm ... ice123.pdf

Funkme, if you win one of the categories I will personally reimburse the shipping cost incurred by the shipper.

This goes for ANY overseas builder entered in BO7.

Rg

Bravo Rg! I will split it with you.

I think Funkme is our only representative from Europe. There are a few Aussies (even FunkMe is Aussie). I wish we had more international builds this year. I think there were 5+ last year.

[/quote]

Bravo Rg! I will split it with you.

I think Funkme is our only representative from Europe. There are a few Aussies (even FunkMe is Aussie). I wish we had more international builds this year. I think there were 5+ last year.[/quote]

Don't forget Mr. Cool (very nice diamond frame, and he is running high in the voting) in Switzerland viewtopic.php?f=68&t=60941

I hate to draw attention to his bike, it is pretty nice... :mrgreen:

Peatbog said:
No, no one has anything against overseas builders. I just have limited funds for extracurricular activities. If expenses go up, then I either reduce the number of prizes I offer or I have to just not do it. However, Funkme, books are cheap to ship I think, and you have a diamond frame I think, so if you win this one, I will ship it to you. Besides, not only is your bike cool, you are fun to have on board.

I have another prize coming up involving a brass ball and a brass bunny, but that is dependent on finding them because I have to locate the things yet because I don't remember where I put them.

A Brass Ball and a brass bunny? What happened to the brass monkey? :wink:
Should I even ask? :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's a shame thr isnt more overseas builders,a lot of great builds in germany and netherlands...I guess they must have their own sites...

Mr. Kool said:
I would be very pleased to offer something but thinking of it for a few days i can't find what to offer.

I'dont have interesting parts and painting is just what i know to do.
Maybe a small pinstriped panel???

That would be very cool!!!!!!!!

Mr. Kool said:
I would be very pleased to offer something but thinking of it for a few days i can't find what to offer.

I'dont have interesting parts and painting is just what i know to do.
Maybe a small pinstriped panel???

That would be cool! Maybe for a 20 inch bike with bare metal, 20x3 tires & 2 - 50 cal. bullets on the front forks? Did I say I love pinstriping? :lol: :mrgreen:

Next year i will be more sorted,do donate a prize, wanted to for this year, but everything is packed in a storage container.
Climbing over half bikes/frames,pocket bikes,mini chopper,motorized skateboards in 40' heat,aint fun... :roll:
But all the prizes look great,and I'm happy I made another rat,entered the comp,and finished...

Funkme said:
Next year i will be more sorted,do donate a prize, wanted to for this year, but everything is packed in a storage container.
Climbing over half bikes/frames,pocket bikes,mini chopper,motorized skateboards in 40' heat,aint fun... :roll:
But all the prizes look great,and I'm happy I made another rat,entered the comp,and finished...
That's Celsius right? Its been hot here too. Ready for winter to hit.

Diabolical_Dork said:
Funkme said:
That's Celsius right? Its been hot here too. Ready for winter to hit.

Yep!! and its no fun being inside a shipping container. :shock: ..MMMM maybe I could empty it,throw some benches in,use it as a sauna?? :roll:

Where was all the cool swag last year when I won!? :lol: Very cool for everyone to be so supportive this year. I am still looking for an old seat pan for the commemorative leather tooled seat plaque. Anyone...?

well, i got the prize for 19th nailed down on what ill do(whoever gets it can pick from 4 things....now whoever gets 1st,2nd,3rd dont be jealous when you see what the choices are :mrgreen:
all except one of the choices will be hand made(nope choices wont be posted until after its settled on who that person is...so dont even ask :p )....Ooooooo! surprise surprise surprise!
as for shipping out of the lower 48 it really doesnt have anything to do with $ for me...its more of i hate the 2hour process of filling out customs forms! nothing more nothing less....i only get an hour for lunch and it takes longer than that for the stinking paperwork :roll:

did i put enough emoticons in my post this time :?: :!: :p :lol: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :wink: 8)

Latest posts

Back