RRBBO7 Unofficial Gallery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job with this thread my friend! I think you need a raise!!!! I'm also glad you didn't do it at work, You are supposed to be building airplanes! :lol: :mrgreen:

pick said:
Great job with this thread my friend! I think you need a raise!!!! I'm also glad you didn't do it at work, You are supposed to be building airplanes! :lol: :mrgreen:

I don't build them, I just pick them up from one spot and put them down somewhere else. ;)
2qasd1w.jpg

I stand corrected. You are a fuselage (sp) mover! Sometimes I think I need that thing to get me out of bed in the morning! :lol:

Peatbog said:
It was interesting to see how many bikes had trains or train tracks or train stations or train paintings in the background of their finished bike thread. I was one of them. I thought it would be an idea not many others would have. Ha! I was wrong.

Mine did but it is because I live near the M&H Railroad which runs a tourist train and has some vintage railroad cars in their yard. We also have an Amtrak station in town. It was one of many stops we made that night. Trains seem to go well with classic bikes for some reason.

Peatbog said:
I was needing a drag strip, but I didn't have one.
ahhh thats no excuse!
if that was the case for me id take a car to a secluded area and and do burn outs until it looked like the burn out pit! then take pictures(with smoke in the air if possible) :wink:

I have been through this gallery many times since posting it. Reading comments, editing the gallery so everyone feels their bike is best captured, and just drooling over the bikes. I have said it countless times before, we have a very talented pool of folks here. Some have been building bikes for years and some just discovered this hobby. Some of us have a machine shop. Some have really deep pockets. Some have an amazing artistic ability. But the one thing that sets this site apart from any where else on the interwebs is the way we all support each other. Regardless of bike style or brand, old or new, ratty or restored. We help the other members with ideas, encouragement, and pass on our knowledge about bicycles.

With 106 finished bikes, many more that didn't make the deadline, and all the ones that haven't yet been started, this site is a wonderful place to hang out.

Thank you all for being a part of my rat rod bike family.

+1
Couldn't have said it any better. Thanks everyone for making this such a great site.

udallcustombikes said:
I have been through this gallery many times since posting it. Reading comments, editing the gallery so everyone feels their bike is best captured, and just drooling over the bikes. I have said it countless times before, we have a very talented pool of folks here. Some have been building bikes for years and some just discovered this hobby. Some of us have a machine shop. Some have really deep pockets. Some have an amazing artistic ability. But the one thing that sets this site apart from any where else on the interwebs is the way we all support each other. Regardless of bike style or brand, old or new, ratty or restored. We help the other members with ideas, encouragement, and pass on our knowledge about bicycles.

With 106 finished bikes, many more that didn't make the deadline, and all the ones that haven't yet been started, this site is a wonderful place to hang out.

Thank you all for being a part of my rat rod bike family.

+2

What an amazing group of bikes... There are a dozen that should have first place. Really impressive stuff guys....

Thanks for all the work necessary to provide "one-stop-shopping" for some of the finest builds to date. This show, as in every previous year, has had the bar raised once again by some of the most talented builders working today. The creative energy generated by this group is so powerful in that it inspires one to want to launch a maximum effort toward his or her own notions of perfection.
Let's Keep it Going.

Thanks Udall Custom for compiling this gallery!
And thanks to everybody for building all the really cool bikes!
I pull up this thread at least a couple times a day to check them all out :lol:
The quality, innovation, and execution is outstanding!
This build off is one of the highlights of my year, Thanks Steve

MplsCoaster said:

Yes, definitely! I did this last year, and it was a pain in the butt! haha I wonder how many PMs he got asking him to use "this photo instead of that photo"? :mrgreen:

yoothgeye said:
MplsCoaster said:

Yes, definitely! I did this last year, and it was a pain in the butt! haha I wonder how many PMs he got asking him to use "this photo instead of that photo"? :mrgreen:

More than I care to remember. Even had a request to change one today.

udallcustombikes said:
yoothgeye said:
MplsCoaster said:

More than I care to remember. Even had a request to change one today.

Cameron: Can you change my photo? I like another one better! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back