rug rat ride along complete and on finished page

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi first time rad rod build. We are a husband wife team. will post pictures as soon as I figure out how

Troy and Laurie
it's not about pride it's about the ride!

Re: rug rat ride along

ok not so good with computers, how do you post pictures from your computer?

take and up load your pic's first to your PC from camera. then sine up to a free photo hosting web site. like flicker or Photo bucket. then copy your pictuers to your new hosting photo site user web page. then go click your PC mouse to high light the IMG code. that should let you copy it. to past it here. then we can see your pictures. at lest thats how I do it! :)

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

alright so hear is the ride and the rug rat part. do I need to post picks of my parts? It should be sweet with a little love and maybe some brass work. So if I was a trash talker I'd have to say something like "what I lack in computer skills I make up in build skills" this should be alot of fun

You woudn't happen to have an extra seat post clamp for that tag-along bike would you?

afraid i'm missing the seat post part myself have been looking at some options that might work but will take some fabrication got lots of xtra parts though. the tag along showed up one day in my driveway as an addition to some bikes that I was storing there and the bike came out of a wet basement and was free. also!

jats said:
alright so hear is the ride and the rug rat part. do I need to post picks of my parts? It should be sweet with a little love and maybe some brass work. So if I was a trash talker I'd have to say something like "what I lack in computer skills I make up in build skills" this should be alot of fun

Welcome to this forum Troy and Laurie :!: You will find some of the best people here.They are always happy to help and have an incredible amount of talent and knowledge.They also want pictures :lol: :lol: .
Looks like an interesting project ahead of you.I will be watching to see what you come up with.Hard to go wrong with a frame like that.I hope you and your family have a lot of fun and end up with a sweet ride when you're done :D Happy building!

I've got the same looptail tag along, mine was free too and I have one seat collar, but additional ones cost over $30!!!! No thanks.

Can't wait to see how all these bikes come together. I know the feeling of bikes showing up, came home from church last night and had 3 bikes in the yard, still no clue who brought them.

was thinken of trying to build up false lugging on the tag a long to match the frame so lug accents could carry over to the tag a long. maybe bondo would work best don't want to heat the frame for brass and do not want to try and lead flow it.

its a sunny day and will have new pictures of parts and the bike etc today! doin some more mock ups and still tryin to get it figured out with the false lugging but hey its for the fun considered letting it sit for a few weeks to get a little pressure on but maybe not!

jats said:
You can post pics of any part of the build you wish,the more the better id say.Looks like a wild build,love the team effort too!

Latest posts

Back