***RustMaster*** Done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seat slammed, rusty cruiser bars, for your finished photos.
Then seat back up, apes back on, for normal everyday use. (no one will ever know:grin:)

About that painting technique - I´ve done some testing with bigger water droplets, mimicking .... uhhhh... water droplets.
White or light blue undercoat then spray water and spray darker blue on an angle and let dry. Makes a pretty cool effect.
You can find a lot of different gimmicks on the net, even how to´s on youtube...

About that painting technique - I´ve done some testing with bigger water droplets, mimicking .... uhhhh... water droplets.
White or light blue undercoat then spray water and spray darker blue on an angle and let dry. Makes a pretty cool effect.
You can find a lot of different gimmicks on the net, even how to´s on youtube...
I have a scrap fender that I like to do my paint experiments on, I will give that a try. Thanks!

Sweeeet!! How many votes do we get?!?
This build off is filled with a diverse collection of cool bikes. I'm assuming we only get three votes and that is going to be very tough, I know I could easily pick twenty.

This build off is filled with a diverse collection of cool bikes. I'm assuming we only get three votes and that is going to be very tough, I know I could easily pick twenty.
Not sure on this with the new forum set up, the voting is a bit different, I am not sure if RatRod has found a way around it, but the only options are 1 vote or as many as you want...

Luke.

Here are some pictures of my kick stand. Welding, cut and grinding done by my son, then I added a light coat of filler and sanded and painted a gloss gray color....... And I have decided I hate the color. What was I thinkin'

Yeah, I got to repaint that kick stand!

Fits right in, looking forward to the color change.

I hadn't thought of it until you added the kick stand, but if Willy Wonka had a bike, this could have been it! Pure imagination!
wonka+logo.png

Well I'm done with the kick stand and I am labeling this bike DONE!

It's time to scout out a good place for pictures but before I do that I'm taking my dogs Kodi and Gator for a walk.

Thank you all for your input, comments and encouragement. Thanks to my wife, my son and good friend Huffdaddy for there assistance and guidance with telling me what looks good and what looks like ....well you know.

Great job on the build! I also see that you & your family are well protected!

hey pm me about the rustiest award! need info on how to get it so you. love your build and the look etc.!!!! hope to here from you soon

Trpy

Latest posts

Back