***RustMaster*** Done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF you flip the front fender... it looks like it might match the rear fender...
Really, a cool bike you should post it in the Best Patina thread.

Carl.

Wanted to then make the white and the frame look aged so I used a paint trick I stole from Fordsnake. I spayed windex before I applied a light dusting of chocolate brown and the a dusting of Rust-oleum textured paint.

I have then refreshed the orange pin striping. (sorry no pictures) I felt the pin striping was to shiny so I took some fine steel wool and dulled it down. I wanted to give it an aged look.
I'm currently starting to rebuild this bike and hope to have a rolling/riding bike soon.

I'm thinking of adding this doodad to the kick stand.... If time allows. Weld, fill , then cut off remaining stub. That curl would be facing downward when the kick stand is up, so it will be out of the way of pedal.

This is what the bike looks like currently. I was going to make some hand grips to match the seat and now I'm playing around with the kick stand.
Typical garage door pictures.

This is my favorite picture of the bike.

Added a decal to the front fender!

Very nice.
Cool idea and stylish result.
Well, maybe the bars are tad too much for my taste, but all in all very nice indeed.

colour scheme is pretty much perfect.

Wow this came out beautiful. Do the kickstand!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Rusty cruiser for sure!!
Your bike is looking sick man!!

I like low and crusty, but playing devil's advocate, do you have a set of say 13 inch apes? I like the apes just those were a tad ummm bazinga!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back