BO15 Rusty&Krusty

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I started this build in Class 2 and was told that if I was not cutting or modifying the frame I could do Class 1 so here I am. I’m building a 1938 Hawthorne. I’ve had this for 35+ years. It’s been sitting on the top shelf of my garage for the last 15 years. Time to get this thing rolling… And what better way than to build off. I love the streamline look at the frame and want to make it look like it was built to go fast.
3EE0A335-662C-4496-9653-2C0DA054024E.jpeg
C10AFB69-6541-4C54-87ED-158D0AE025F8.jpeg

Welcome to the dark side! One of my favorite frames.
I'm digging your idea on the springer fork so far.

Great headlight and that fork idea is sweet! Interesting frame.
RaT oN~!

Flipped ladies tanks fit great on these frames.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I started this build in Class 2 and was told that if I was not cutting or modifying the frame I could do Class 1 so here I am. I’m building a 1938 Hawthorne. I’ve had this for 35+ years. It’s been sitting on the top shelf of my garage for the last 15 years. Time to get this thing rolling… And what better way than to build off. I love the streamline look at the frame and want to make it look like it was built to go fast.View attachment 123003View attachment 123004
What is the bike with a tool tank ?

Any progress here?
Love those frames. Looks great with the lady's tank.:cool2:
No progress on my build, I’ve been away from home most of this month and will be away for another month. I’ll only have August to finish this up but I’m gonna give it my best shot to get it done.I’ve been watching everyone else is builds and they’re all looking great and it makes me sad I can’t work on mine. I did pick up an old Rollfast speedometer to use on the build.
D1303727-688E-49C8-9C62-72AB44214C63.jpeg

Latest posts

Back