Rusty Trails Final Assembly Video

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would probably look cool, and I think I have one that I could put on, but I've always preferred rigid forks when riding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking cool! I like the idea of an off road liner!

Wait a minute!!!??? Where did that seat come from? Didn't see that coming at all. Early BMX Liner is even better! That actually works well with the frame! The flexibility of styles for this frame continue to amaze me. I think you may be the first to put a bread loaf seat on one. VERY COOL!!!!

Kickin myself :android: Saw one of those loaf seats in nice shape at st. vinnies for $5 like 2 months ago - never seen one B4 shoulda grabbed it. Next time I was there Its long gone...:banghead:
Really like your build!:thumbsup:

Wait a minute!!!??? Where did that seat come from? Didn't see that coming at all. Early BMX Liner is even better! That actually works well with the frame! The flexibility of styles for this frame continue to amaze me. I think you may be the first to put a bread loaf seat on one. VERY COOL!!!!
YES! I've been keeping my seat under wraps ( or the loaf in the oven ) for just that reason. I figured it was going to be a key part to this build, my little game changer. The thing is, I've had the seat for a while but I couldn't find the right struts for it. The original Hurricane struts are way too small for this bike. I found the struts at the Memory Lane Swap Meet this spring.

What's the advertised width on those ExCavators? They look great and fit the bike well! And that seat...saw that and it immediately reminded me of our mini-bikes of the late 60's early 70's....! Rat on!

Things got busy. Not much progress on RT. Plus I'm in the process of moving work space. I was taking over the garage.

What dose the 41: Stand for I see people using numbers like this often not sure why ? Any way got to get your priorities right & get back to the build off the shop will be there tomorrow

f76b8e9deaadff41d778b614e987bccb.jpg
ae311bee90635a876ff86bba51d0abb2.jpg

First time ever putting a hand brake on one of my builds. They've all been coasters until now.

Latest posts

Back