Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011. Pics&Videos Posted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The date and location are locked in! More info to come.........
cyclefestposter.jpg

Re: Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011 July 17th

best powdercoat and no best pinstriping oh come on? haha just giving ya do do good luck with the show you know we will be there.

Sweet, Now I just have to figure out how many bikes Ill have ready by then to bring. If you are anywhere in the sac/bay area this is one show you dont want to miss. Other then being on the hottest day of the year last summer it was tons of fun.

i reamember sweating my u know what off pinstriping a bike in the shade and it still sucked

Looking forward to it Teddy and I'm honored to be a guest Judge for one of the classes in the show. None of my bikes in the show will be entered... Mine are simply on display. Goodluck Participants!!! See you guys there.

Gold Street Customs said:
As long as the fountain is still working , we'll be there, Great Show here's a few pics from last year.
cyclefest029.jpg

My wife's bike!!

Dang! That's my girlfriend's 60th birthday (my 60th is on the 14th). We will be in the middle of some major partying. I'm pretty sure we can pull it off though. I wouldn't want to miss it. Last year had great bikes and way cool people. I got a straightbar Schwinn in the works for this show. karfer67 I need to call you.

last year was a blast cant wait for this year. one of the best shows period in nor cal

I should have a few bikes there. Only one is really a show bike, but I'll have a couple others because everyone likes to see more custom stuff.

Shoot, I turn 42 on the 16th.

A great Show,I hope to get some of the gang and bikes together for the show :D

M.Martian said:
I should have a few bikes there. Only one is really a show bike, but I'll have a couple others because everyone likes to see more custom stuff.

Shoot, I turn 42 on the 16th.

Right on! Yeah same here, mine are not really show bikes. I just like buildin and ridin em.

yeah guys, anyone thinking about going to this bike show should go! It was well worth the flight from Atlanta last year!

untitled.jpg

:D We just got a Roth Custom frame donated by Greg Roth (Greg66) to raffle off at the 2011 Sacramento Cyclefest so that alone should make you want to travel to this show

N*H*F*F* said:
untitled.jpg

:D We just got a Roth Custom frame donated by Greg Roth (Greg66) to raffle off at the 2011 Sacramento Cyclefest so that alone should make you want to travel to this show

@greg.

Im going to buy that frame one day, And I'm going to put my custom bars on it too :wink:

Latest posts

Back