Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011. Pics&Videos Posted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011 July 17th

had a great time! took home 2nd place for best girls bike 8)
here are a few pictures I took @ the show
thanks to Ted, Mike, and Ray for a great show!
100_2967.jpg

100_2968.jpg

100_2969.jpg

100_2972.jpg

100_2970.jpg

100_2971.jpg

100_2973.jpg

100_2974.jpg

100_2975.jpg

100_2980.jpg

100_2981.jpg

100_2976.jpg

100_2977.jpg

Here's a kool video of the show that cobrafreak posted over on the Pedal Grinders website that I thought I should share here. Very well done video of the show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt75masJpy0
I'll post some pictures up tomorrow. Btw thanks Ted, Mike, and Ray for an AWESOME show! I was hated by many for winning a lot of stuff in the raffle and won Best Original for my 1938 Hiawatha Arrow. Also, Jeff from the Choppaderos, you were awesome on the microphone. Kept us entertained all day with your comments including the ones telling me go home because i won too much in the raffle! You got me good buddy. :oops: See you guys at 2nd saturday!!

I just want to say thanks to everyone that attended. It was a great turnout and we could not have asked for a nicer day weather wise for Sacramento in July. Special thanks to The Chopaderos for hosting the show and doing the judging. Thanks to The Others and The Pedal Grinders for coming out in full force. Thanks to Jeff for doing the MC duties you killed bro. Also thanks to all the trophy builders Jay Dog, Vulture, Kuttnhack and Greg66. Thanks to Gregg Roth at Roth Custom Bikes of hooking us up with the Reaper frame for the raffle. Last but not least thanks to Ray for helping out with everything and running the VBS booth.... couldn't have done it without you bro!....Here are a couple of pics I snapped. Thanks again everyone see you all there next year for sure......
SANY1097.jpg

SANY1098.jpg

SANY1099.jpg

SANY1101.jpg

SANY1102.jpg

SANY1104.jpg

SANY1111.jpg

SANY1112.jpg

SANY1128.jpg

SANY1129.jpg

SANY1130.jpg

SANY1131.jpg

SANY1137.jpg

Wow I can't thank Mike,Ted,the crew and the Chopadaros for putting on this awesome show. :D

So here is what I have. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I started in Sacramento on Friday afternoon. I met up with the Chopadero Nomads at the Sacramento river, where there was a ski boat and Wave Runner waiting. T-Flo,Kowalla,Jeff,Fez, Shan,Meech, and Ernie from the "Others", plus myself. What a blast! T-Flo's precision tricks with that Wave Runner were amazing. We all ended up in down town Sacramento riding bikes and parting till 2am. Saturday there was the bike ride for the show. We all met at Suzzie Birgers. I would say 90 bikes went on that ride. The "Others" came correct with the Trike and stereo. Another great ride with great people and some really beautiful bikes. I love coming down off the hill and riding with the Sacramento people. Not only do they like to have a good time, but the rides are fairly long too. I think I got home that night around 3:30am . Sunday We were up early and headed to Fremont park for Cyclefest. What an amazing show. So many bikes everywhere and the people were top notch too. Thanks Kowalla, for all the hard work. :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D So here is the link :D :D :D :D :D
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m53 ... =slideshow

The Washoes named the area "Da-ow-a-ga," or "edge of the Lake." The explorers, however, unaccustomed to the native tongue, interpreted the phrase as "Tahoe."
funtimes313.jpg

Blue

I finally got mine posted, great show , that Mexican food was off the chain!!!! I left my house at 6:00 am arrived about 8:30 set up and checked out the show, and I missed alot of bikes I thought about taking a pic of later but its all good ,even sold a bike while I was there, almost paid for gas in my truck... without further ado Cyclefest 2011
http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg19 ... CYCLEFEST/

Hey we enjoyed the show & thanks to whoever was the responsable one 4 the event .
I was kinda bummed not knowing who any of you guys were. only person on grounds we knew or reconized was Mr. Adam & he hooked us up with a cold one instantly on arrival.
Had hoped to meet & greet some of ya BUT ... didnt know what any of you guys look like lol & there were no name tags . Didn't want to ask to many questions since everyone was pretty bussy so we looked around , saw everything & left to suzzies for a late lunch.
I asked about voting and someone mumbled something I didn't understand back to me so I passed on voting.
Lots & lots , TONS of cool, forward thinking bikes on the lot. All were winners in their own way.
We will try it again next year.

Best wishes to everyone from Stephen / Wingman & Lou Lou.

Redrider1 made its debut at Cyclefest 2011 and I am pleased to say that we were awarded BEST STRETCH bike. The competition was close and we were up against some of the best bike builders in the area. So thank you to the judges who voted for my bike. Thank you so much to people and vendors that made this event the best Sacramento has seen.The bikes were awesome and the people were cool. Ted and his crew did a great job again organizing Cyclefest 2011 and I am looking forward to next years event.

http://s601.photobucket.com/albums/tt10 ... =slideshow

slick said:
Here's a kool video of the show that cobrafreak posted over on the Pedal Grinders website that I thought I should share here. Very well done video of the show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt75masJpy0
I'll post some pictures up tomorrow. Btw thanks Ted, Mike, and Ray for an AWESOME show! I was hated by many for winning a lot of stuff in the raffle and won Best Original for my 1938 Hiawatha Arrow. Also, Jeff from the Choppaderos, you were awesome on the microphone. Kept us entertained all day with your comments including the ones telling me go home because i won too much in the raffle! You got me good buddy. :oops: See you guys at 2nd saturday!!
hey i wisha i woulda know it was u who beat me out of a 1st place trophy i woulda gone up and given u a hard time ! :lol: jk it was a sweeet show with some really great bikes thanks to everyone who put it on !
100_1353.jpg

That's an awesome DX man. I was checking it out quite a bit that day.

My gallery that I posted the link to above has pics with the bike and owner for each Best of and 2nd place awards. The pics themselves should be labeled.

Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011. Pics&Videos Posted

There was a guy selling some BMX bikes and parts under the tree near 16th & P, older Hispanic guy. Anyone know who that was?

This was my second bike show ever! The bikes where great and so where the people-nice energy. Very inspired by it all. :wink:

Latest posts

Back