Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011. Pics&Videos Posted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011 July 17th

P1010564.jpg

That is really cool Mike! I would love to build something like that.

Yo Yo Yo Important update!!! Cyclefest is next Sunday July 17th. I hope everyone has made arangements to make Sacramento's Best Bicycle Festival. Fun to be had by all including the kids. Here's a preview of some trophies. Just a heads up, I'll be bumping Cyclefest to the very end. See you there.
CarbTrophies007.jpg
CarbTrophies008.jpg
CarbTrophies010.jpg
CarbTrophies011.jpg

Wow thanks Ray those are awsome

nice guys cant wait. i had to take a break from building to check out some stuff nice job!!!

BUMP :!: BUMP :!: BUMP :!: I HEARD SOME NOMADS WILL BE FLYING IN .I WILL PICK UP A FRIEND FROM TEXAS THURSDAY NITE .JAMES A.K.A. HOT V W IS READY FOR THE RIDE ,AND SHOW ALL THE WAY FROM TEXAS HOW ABOUT THAT . 8)

greg66 said:
BUMP :!: BUMP :!: BUMP :!: I HEARD SOME NOMADS WILL BE FLYING IN .I WILL PICK UP A FRIEND FROM TEXAS THURSDAY NITE .JAMES A.K.A. HOT V W IS READY FOR THE RIDE ,AND SHOW ALL THE WAY FROM TEXAS HOW ABOUT THAT . 8)

Ol' country boy fickin' to get an education on how its done in Cali. :shock:

Tuesday Bump. 5 days to go!

its 12 midnight so that means 4 more days. oh man and mine is not done@!!!!!

Wednesday morning bump.

We'll be there for the show Sunday....can't make the ride Saturday. We are stocked up on Shirts! Looking forward to seeing everyone, the bikes and my tires not popping from the heat!

Undercover project on the way for the show..............................Bring a bucket for the drool. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

not that bull nose u just bought is it?

greg66 said:
I HEARD SOME NOMADS WILL BE FLYING IN. I WILL PICK UP A FRIEND FROM TEXAS THURSDAY NITE. JAMES, A.K.A. HOT V W, IS READY FOR THE RIDE AND SHOW ALL THE WAY FROM TEXAS! HOW ABOUT THAT? 8)
WOW! This is going to be a great time . . . . . a must-attend event for all bike enthusiasts . . . . . don't miss it! :D

Nope, not the bull nose. Something a lot kooler with lotsa fab work that I started on a couple days ago. Pulling these all nighters I look like captain spalding from the Rob Zombie flicks. LOL!!! :D

Thursday night bump. Three more days to go.

Latest posts

Back