Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest (PHOTOS ADDED)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks to everybody for the reception you gave the cracker family circus, it was fun playing for you guys and gals. sorry the set was so short, we usually go out on the grid after the "delta breeze" kicks in. playing harmonica and singing in the mid day heat is brutal. me and the whole band thank everybody, mike and ted for putting on the show, and all the cool people who attended. what a great crowd.

jamiehughes said:
Jay Dawg said:
jamiehughes said:
this was my fav, time to pull mine out of the rafters and get going on the restoration.

DSC_0898a.jpg
Thanks for the compliment Brother.I had it sitting in my rafters for 10 plus years before i restored it.It now sits in my living room.Adam(Karfer threw the lines on it)and i am sad i stand 6'2" and cant ride it,but i love just looking at it.Great black and white pic.

thanks for the comment on my black and white pic, and i hope you dont mind Jay Dawg if i need to bug ya about where to get some parts.
PParts are hard to find,brother.But hit me up and if i can help out i will

The show was awesome, they could not have done a better job. I personally know how much goes into these shows and it's a ton of work. It was nice to be on the other side of things for once as a participant instead of the host. Thanks to everyone who came by the booth and bought shirts and stickers. We'll have more XXl next time!

I was also very honored to get the award for "Special Guest" that was so cool (kuttinhack built & presented to me) Thanks Mike and Ted for putting on the show. I was also given Best Paint award for my gold bike "Southsyde Cycle" and a bike I built for a girl friend of mine "Heart Breaker" took 2nd place girl owned.

We've got some things in the works so check in with us on our blog and find us on Facebook.

I've got a ton of pictures on our facebook page from the show and cruise, I'll also have video of both coming soon as well.

Dominick...

krate-mayhem said:
Hi all what a awesome show,meeting,talking and seeing all the cool people with their bikes and trikes,the frisco bay sting-rays gang had a great time at your show and we are honored to win the muscle bike class thanks again for posting pictures.
peace,
justdave
picture by GOLD STREET CUSTOMS thanks
4811168430_55666c60b1.jpg
whats up dave, its red
hope you dont mind if i put Fricso Bay Stingray's in my sig :D

Sam aka "Red"

Hi all so many cool pictures I did not see all the bikes,again thanks for posting and Sam we will see you Saturday cool sig your in the gang

congrads on the win hope ya got home safe i felt bad telling u to ride it in to accept the award :D killer bikes you brought

Hi we had a super great time it's been awhile since I was in hot weather lol you all have awesome bikes yourself and I am glad I joined your fourms here at RRB this is a great place.
thanks again
peace,
justdave

Wow you guys really know how to put on a show! That is some kind of event!

Wish we had the number of bike nuts in our area- the sheer number of killer bikes you pulled out of hiding for this event is incredible!

Nice awards Dave! Sounds like all the classes were well represented. Congrats to all the winners, some of you I know from here and others maybe we'll meet someday- need to get out there again.

Some of those bikes gave me new ideas for builds... and a couple of them are visions I've had, realized. Love the triple-row chain on the blue trike... the all fiberglass body of that fat tire custom... the Worksman truck carrying the two cruisers.... so many details to take in, wish I could have seen it in person.

Good job to the show organizers and all who entered!

--Rob

Gold Street Customs said:
W :oops: W I read the above post and I was thinking ,what Worksman trike ? I must of walked past this five times and didn't even notice the bikes were on a bike :roll:

that guy has a shop in old sac that sells and rents bikes including worksmans. I've met him a couple times and he seems like a nice guy.

the cracker family circus is supposed to play a show at practical cycle (the worksman dealer) next month or so. i'll post the date when i know.
if anybody has video or pics of us please let me know, so i can add them to our facebook page.

35220_1526742694649_1417135817_31407359_5094748_n.jpg

CyclefestRide025.jpg

:D Ok what a weekend we did a preshow ride with about 60+ people and it was only about 102 degrese but we did it thats hard core but for the show i can not say enough this show could not have happened with out all the help Mike S. and myself got Kuttnhack, Jay Dawg and TJ Pagano for helping with making the trophys my CHOPADERO brothers and sisters for thier support and all the local clubs that came out with thier support and Dominick with BEHIND BARS inc for coming out on both days and showing us support and im looking forward to working with Dominick on future shows and last but not least all of you who came out to our first but NOT LAST Cyclefest Show these shows can not happen with out all of you and those that came to Cyclefest im open for suggestions for next year again THANK YOU ALL who came out to The 2010 Cyclefest Show :D

Hi all thanks for posting pictures of the ride looks like everybody is having a great time on the ride wish I had made that ride hopefully next time and I am so glad our gang made it to your awesome show.
peace,
justdave :D

Heres last years fourm just take a look at what we did in 2010 and 2011 will be biger and better

Latest posts

Back