Salt City Rod & Custom Car Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do yall get a space to display your bikes. I got a really kickace bike that'll be finished in May. I'd love to back to Salt Lake City again.

dumpster_diver said:
How do yall get a space to display your bikes. I got a really kickace bike that'll be finished in May. I'd love to back to Salt Lake City again.

First off I made a mistake on the date above. It's this weekend. I corrected it. 2nd this is held in Hutchinson, Kansas aka the "salt city" due to the underground salt mines there.
As for displaying the bikes... Someone else is arranging this but I think he is just paying for the space that a car would take up and we'll show our bikes within that space.

Sorry for the confusion. Got this and another show mixed up.

Thanks Randy..and to all that helped you.

That looks like it was a great time.
And the bikes...well..I see a few I like A LOT!

Like the All Chrome one with the Red Brick walls..
and the Stretched out Blue one with the pinched rear drop outs/springer/and the stacked rear fenders..very impressive..
The Rear Fender Idea looks like a great way to put a 20 or a 24 rear and fill up the void a bit.

thanks again...they all look great.
as well as the tried..tested and true John Deere..
I love that bike!

peace,
Kev.

Clothespin "n" said:
Like the All Chrome one with the Red Brick walls..
and the Stretched out Blue one with the pinched rear drop outs/springer/and the stacked rear fenders..very impressive..
The Rear Fender Idea looks like a great way to put a 20 or a 24 rear and fill up the void a bit.

Kev.

That's actually an aluminum Monark Silver King. This same bike took home the "Peoples Choice" award at last years Midswest Bicycle Fest.

That feneder idea is cool. I guess he found this set of fenders he liked and put the front one on over the skinnier tire but the back wouldn't fit over that 24x3 tire so he just placed it atop the fender he already had on there.

Thanks for the comments.

Latest posts

Back