Salt Flats Razor

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
She's not finished yet, but I got a little antsy to chop up somethin'
and with no room left in the garage for another bicycle....

The Salt Flat Razor.

Take one stock Razor style scooter
100_1696.jpg

Cut it in half and add some drop style bars
100_1698.jpg

Stretch it 3 feet for proper aerodynamic positioning :D
100_1700.jpg

Add a 25 cc weedwacker motor with a custom pie and a number plate and your ready
to take a trip down the salt! LOL
100_1706.jpg

I haven't mounted the motor yet, need to do that and hook up the driveline
....... I 'll keep you posted on how the shakedown run goes.
100_1707.jpg

Mr. P.,

What we have here is yet MORE proof that your imagination never takes a vacation. no :shock: here!

I can't say that I have ever seen anything quite like this before..... But it DEFINITELY has my interest! I gotta see this move under its' own power. Some COOOOOOOOL!

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Kenny, you are the craziest!

i love it.

can't wait to hear about how it rides...get a video for us! :!:

I think it needs a seat....ha ha!

How much torque does that engine produce?

Thanks for popping in with your monthly dose of madness! :lol: :lol:

Hey Steve, I dunno about torque, this could all be a miserable failure, but with that pipe on there

She sure R-A-A-A-AP-S and sounds really, really cool.

hahah. I have a razor I modified cause I needed the removable handle bars for my Xtracycle foot pegs. I put a bmx neck on mine with some copper pipe. I added a PBR fender to the rear wheel too. I was wondering if anyone else had hack/ratted one of these. I like the extension on the platform.

Gt- I think I'm going to use a small pulley set up with a belt, from either an a/c motor or vacuum cleaner or sumthin'......If that fails, I will try the friction set-up like cman mentioned.

Here is a little ditty that nobody asked yet, The Exhaust.

The pipe is actually a shortened aluminum walking cane, I should have saved it, I may need it after the maiden voyage! :D

http://image03.webshots.com/3/9/48/89/2 ... ViS_ph.jpg
Shows Masive Exhaust Port/ for a 25cc Engine! Available as an affordable kit that converts a G-23 Zen, into a Brutal 25cc Race Engine! At only 3.6lbs including mounts, it developes over 6.5HP @15,000RPM, with peak 18,500+RPM!! This monster motor has the (potential) to reach the (100MPH) Gas Speed Record!! :mrgreen:

Trashman...That is insane...100mph, I was lookin' for 25 and be happy :D
That's just ridiculous, I know the 50cc (streamliner) record is 150 sumthin' U N R E A L!

Mastershake...I thought of that, then it would be a go-ped and not that silly razor anymore. I think the ridiculousness (is that a word?) of it is the undersized wheels, all it takes is a little pebble or sidewalk crack and it's "Flying W" time. This may be the dumbest thing I've ever done...............oh wait, there was that Toilet Bike episode. :lol:

If i owned that i would be expelled from school, Be buzzing around the halls. =]

If i owned that i would be expelled from school, Be buzzing around the halls. =]

dude how do you get in the school
i would love to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mastershake916 said:
moparmayhem93 said:

dude how do you get in the school
i would love to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most likely through an open door.

Hey CHILL, Dont gotta be such a ........! :x

I think what he meant, how would you get it into school without getting caught.

I doubt i would get that in lol. Although, i have had my bikes in school before, Last year, i forgot my bikelock at home, So i asked my shop teacher if i could park The bike in his room, He didnt care so yeahh. :D He actually liked the bike, hes like

Man i had one like this when i was a kid. Mine wasnt nearly this cool though.

Latest posts

Back