San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct 2. 8pm meet up!

hey guys i read something bout alculpulcos drive inn having their first ever bike swapmeet sat. nov. 14th??? just letting yall know

Re: San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct 2. 8pm meet up!

there is no or was no flyer to speak of, it was just a bulletin on myspace that their site posted. oh and facebook is the same crap as myspace, thankyou and please drive thru :p

Jim- I thought that we were not going to move the Second Saturday ride? I was looking forward to the missions this week? I vote for second saturday!

Mojo-Acapulco posted an ad on criagslist too, I'll show up see what treasures are out there, probably a bunch of road bike stuff.

Everybody- The start time for First Friday has been moved up!!!!! We know will meet up at 7:00pm one hour earlier.
Don't worry if you can't make that time, you know where we will be. Also I would like to only make a few stops, BlueStar, La Tuna, Acapulco and VFW, maybe do some downtown exploring in between, alamo plaza is going to have a band or something out there. It's gonna be such great weather, so lets do it like the original ride and stay outside. :mrgreen:

and dont forget our friends ONE LAST SHOT, playing at the Mix at 10pm, we could end the nite there!!! Great 80's cover band!

benz said:
Jim- I thought that we were not going to move the Second Saturday ride? I was looking forward to the missions this week? I vote for second saturday!

Ben, There seemed to be better consensus on making the Saturday rides every second and fourth Saturday: Southside mission ride on second saturday; Northside Brack Attack for fourth Saturday. That way it is more predictable and you don't have to keep track if there was a ride the previous saturday or not. Second Saturday is the 14th and that's what I was figuring for the Mission Ride.

Mojo, facebook is just a way to notify people when the rides or other events are scheduled. We still use this ratrod site for the important stuff.

by the way guys, there are bout 10 of us that will only be able to be at sam's burger joint parking lot by 8pm due to work and erands and such, so we will see yall along the way, laterz

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/bik/1457758633.html
herez the link to the craigslist ad for the bike swapmeet this saturday guys

Thanks, mojo. I plan to go by there right after the mission trail ride ; probably around 1pm. Are you and the Lords gonna ride saturday?

Saturday ride tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. at Mission Concepcion. Be there! And, don't forget to stop by the swap meet at Acapulco's after the ride.

Looks like snow and sleet for First Friday..hmmm maybe not such good weather for a cruiser run....forecast updates to follow.

Yeah, Ben, looks like they're homing in on a prediction for snow. Maybe first measurable snow since 1985? Just as well for me since the wife has her Christmas party for work that night. We're going to try to make it to Pedicab after Flora's Christmas thingy. Carly Garza's band, BlueMeansGo, comes on at midnight and looks like there is interest in meeting up there from some of the other Salsateers.

THIS THURSDAY NITE 12/ 17/09 OUR USUAL NOT SO USUAL BIKE RIDE CUZ BACKBEAT MAGAZINE IS GOING TO DO A PHOTOSHOOT ON US, YEA US!!! SO BY ALL MEANS , SAN ANTONIO LOCals and locoz included please bring your bikes, but not your spandex, laterz!!!

Chris, long time no see. staying out of trouble? the next daytime ride will be this Saturday morning from Brackenridge Park. Next nightime ride will be First Friday. I'm not sure if anyone is still doing the Thursday rides because I can't make those. Thursday rides will probably pick up again as the weather starts warming up. We been annoncing the rides on the facebook page. I thought you were a member?

Chunt- hey mang, we rode out last night, weather should be ok for next thursday too, and first friday is coming around the corner, I'll give you a call .

hopefully i can make it first friday come feb. i'm gunna try and get more heads from austin to come out aswell. keep in touch.

Latest posts

Back