Santa Monica Cruise

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200613_110203.jpg
20200613_110254_HDR.jpg
20200613_105640.jpg
20200613_110239.jpg
20200613_110230.jpg

Oooooofff so much to look at, I don't know where to start! The red chanpion with the cooks fork, I don't know the blue one (Meca?) but am ready to learn, obviously the blue Laguna has me drooling, both SS's are giving me SS'seizures... Davo, your posts need a health warning!

Right on...Dog Town can be called a homeless camp now. It's really sad to see what has happened Venice and Santa Monica. Everything is vandalized and destroyed. I would never bring my family there like I use too. The vibe is gone. Iron Maiden still rock on!

Same thing has happened to Santa Cruz! Homeless camps, Junkies etc...
Gotta watch where ya step on the beaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dog Town can be called a homeless camp now. It's really sad to see what has happened Venice and Santa Monica. Everything is vandalized and destroyed. I would never bring my family there like I use too.
The Santa Ana River Trail and Parkway is now largely bum-free. I never saw how bad it had become after 2011, but saw some pics and videos. When I was using it on the daily from 2005-2011 it had become increasingly worse, starting under The 57. I could see it growing from where I worked at SC Fuels just East of the river at Katella.

I grew up in Anaheim right by the Big "A"...dont know if they still call it that. Used to hang in Newport and Costa Mesa...my buddy still lives there. He tells me there are tents all along the river bed behind the stadium, like a little tent city. So sad. Im lucky, because in sarasota we dont really have that problem. There are homeless of course, but no tents, etc. But there's also no bike culture here either.:20:

Latest posts

Back