"Sarcasmatron" rideable?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"If you hear any noise its just me and the boys....."
cuz were taking funk to heaven with this '77!
IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

yes the frame is pink my seat is white and this build is being narrated by.......KID DY-NO-MITE!!!!!

I AM YOUR MOTHERSHIP CONNECTION

Re: "The Mothership"

PINK shoe shots, please!

Are those scratch 'n sniff decals?

My favorite group! I've seen em in 76-2009. So get up for the downstroke and...get ta buildin'!!

i HOPE those are your wifes yoothgeye!!!
well looks like im not gonna be doing this one since to fit the wheel i made and the tire i wanted i would need to spread the stays 1 1/2" out and stretch them almost 2" to get the wheel/tire just to fit(although it would still fit inside a tracing of the frame im calling foul on myself sine that is modifying the frame!)....so since thats the only unbuilt frame i have at the moment and im not spending $ on a new one im done(sorry i dont even have any witty james junior comments to leave on :oops: ) have fun and im looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with!!!

see? NO BUENO!!!
IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

yeah i already cut the kickstand bracket as well as the fender brace off and spread the stays out the 1 1/2" but the tire still wont roll unless it goes back 2"(although i did get the 3" tire in the stock fork....i just had to raise and spread that but 3" in a 1 3/4" frame dont work within the rules(yes i do know i could do bolt on adapters but it wouldnt look like it came from the factory that way....so i wont go that route)

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ___ WILL FOLLOW!
unless its cool to spread AND stretch the stays? if thats the case im still in...if not oh well! this was just to be in another(i have no illusions of ever winning any of these :wink: )....

SPREAD IT. CUE UP FUNKADELICS MAGGOT BRAIN AND... GET TA BUILDIN!! PEACE

Well umm... since you won't be proceeding, I'll take the wheelset. :mrgreen: :wink:

yeah, i dig. let me put my sunglasses on. that's the law around here.
ya gotta wear yer sunglasses so ya can feel cool 8)

Sensor, I say build a wicked bike from scratch. Make it with a big enough space between the head tube and the seat tube and WELD a kids 12 inch frame in the opening. The 12 in. would be the "stock" build off frame. (NOT my idea. From what I remember bighit threatened to do this a few years ago. :lol: ...I'm still waiting for someone to do it!)

KOTA said:
Sensor, I say build a wicked bike from scratch. Make it with a big enough space between the head tube and the seat tube and WELD a kids 12 inch frame in the opening. The 12 in. would be the "stock" build off frame. (NOT my idea. From what I remember bighit threatened to do this a few years ago. :lol: ...I'm still waiting for someone to do it!)
+ 1

Re: "The Mothership" has left....

NOW ITS ALL ABOUT THE NO-SCHOOL BUILD! aka no class :p
got another wall hanger down and itll be back terrorizing the streets again soon!
teaser(for those whos knows).......
IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

someone once said that we should have an old american made frame for these right?!? :p

oh and Kota thatd be cheating if i did that! although i may just do that for a goof some other time :idea:

Re: actual work done?!?

MOODSTER said:
Just curious--whats up with the early Chevrolet wheel ( looks 32-33) in the back ground? Are there 3 more? Is there a car that they belong to? Do you own it? I needsta know! Thanks, Moody.
its holding my coupe off the ground(as are the other 3 not in the picture :wink: ) yeah they are attached to a 31 chevy sport coupe...yes i do own it its just on the 10 year plan(im getting more parts so itll get there eventually and it is running now)...theres a few pictures on this site somewhere(maybe on the jalopy journal too but i cant recall since i doubt i started a build thread for something thatll be a long time coming)....
back on topic...
free time today means some progress(i even picked out my 2 spots for final pictures :lol: ).......
wax & grease remover bath for the turning balls and stuff...
IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

some didnt want to leave there home of decades so out came the BFW to help persuade them to leave(yeah its 2' of wrench)....
IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

we could then see that mr. suguino was born in 1982......
IMG_0210.jpg

as was his buddy...
IMG_0211.jpg

they cleaned up nice dont ya think?
IMG_0231.jpg

then it was on to the carcass to see if it would turn back to the original color...
IMG_0219.jpg

and after hours of this
IMG_0217.jpg

by hand....
well...i cant post the whole build in one post so thatll wait(yeah i know...who cares :lol: )
ohh!
black or white?
IMG_0196.jpg

this or that?
IMG_0193.jpg

these4 are for those who are wondering....nope no "baseball" on the left drop out and they arent centered....and it has the "western" lettering on the brake bridge(cant really get a good shot of them since it is a white bike :roll:
IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

Everyone needs a BFW and a BFH.

Latest posts

Back