Schark -finished-

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RedTastic -almost finished-

Havn't had much time with the bike lately. its also been raining when I do have time and also have to many bikes and im forced to work outside of shop due to that lol. I was actualy thinking of a chainwheel. I may have to buy one online because all you got here for one piece chainwheels is CCM. well now that i think of it that sears built 3 speed has a neat sproket. im sure it wouldn't mind handing it over.

Whatcha think. think this chainwheel would look nice? The bikes been overhauled and is for sale but its been listed for abit so theres no harm in robbing the chainwheel and replacing it.

I decided its finished now -finished picture in thread starter post- The main reason I built it was to use up some of the random parts I had laying around, wich I did and love the look. may not be as fancy as other bikes but I love how it came out and am quite happy with it. I may put the odd accessory on it but as it sits I call it done. thanks to all who gave ideas and feedback!

cool ride and great colors!!!!! your reward for the work.............1 very sweet ride :!: :!: :!:

Troy

Hsean said:
I decided its finished now -finished picture in thread starter post- The main reason I built it was to use up some of the random parts I had laying around, wich I did and love the look. may not be as fancy as other bikes but I love how it came out and am quite happy with it. I may put the odd accessory on it but as it sits I call it done. thanks to all who gave ideas and feedback!

Great work :D Glad you liked the name Schark enough to use it 8)

Since it's finished, you should start a thread in the "Finished B.O.8 Traditional Bikes" forum...

viewforum.php?f=78

Yours would be the first thread there :D

Good looking bike!

Latest posts

Back