Schwindian (now with video!)

May 23, 2009
Augusta, KS
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. There are some really impressive bike this year. Happy as a clam to be part of the creativity.

May 23, 2009
Augusta, KS
Thanks guys! Was a lot of fun to build. Is a lot of fun to ride. On to the next one! Traded one of my other bikes for a rain city chopper by redline. its a project but worthy of resto-mods! 8)

Jan 21, 2011
Benton, KS
Diabolical_Dork said:
Thanks guys! Was a lot of fun to build. Is a lot of fun to ride. On to the next one! Traded one of my other bikes for a rain city chopper by redline. its a project but worthy of resto-mods! 8)
Where in the "Heck" did you find that? Those are cool! 8)

May 23, 2009
Augusta, KS
pick said:
Diabolical_Dork said:
I got it from a friend. Traded my 61 skipper. Redline needs some work. And some parts. Looking for a belt or a chainring for the front and rear wheel. Also need a 24" front rim. Keep yer eyeballs peeled for me would ya?

Jan 21, 2011
Benton, KS
Diabolical_Dork said:
pick said:
Diabolical_Dork said:
I got it from a friend. Traded my 61 skipper. Redline needs some work. And some parts. Looking for a belt or a chainring for the front and rear wheel. Also need a 24" front rim. Keep yer eyeballs peeled for me would ya?
I will look through the parts pile this weekend, might have one off of a mountain bike, if ya think that would work.

Jan 21, 2011
Benton, KS
That's awesome! You can use it for your build off bike nxt year, if it don't end up in my hands!!!! :mrgreen: Especially if you will throw in the lawn chair! :lol: :lol:

May 23, 2009
Augusta, KS
kingfish254 said:
Thats just screaming for an engine!

OR you could put Schwindian's back end on that chopper!!!! :shock:
oh yeah! TWIN BELT DRIVE! Have to wait for RRBB08 to see what happens. very early teaser, I know :D