Schwindian Tagged, Road Worthy, and Almost Ready to Roll

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So after coming home from the Midwest Bicycle Swap Meet with a good pile of parts, I thought I might as well do somethin with them. Had this idea runnin through my head. Hopefully I can finish before the deadline. My boy will be out of school in two weeks so he will be able to help.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNTItMjAxMjA1MDctMDcyMC5qcGc.jpg

A little idea of what might be going on here. :)

Re: Schwindian

I smell a trike!

What kind of trike rear is that, never seen one with the bendy mounting bars.

I smell something too Yooth. Another entry to deal with. Good luck and ... Get ta Buildin'!! Peace

Trikes are cool.
It's great that your boy will get his hands dirty with ya too.

Yup. Gonna be a trike. That rear end was custom built from scratch. Used on a different project from years ago. Gonna be some surprises. Updates will be on weekends due to work and no time during the week.

I guess I should have bought that trike rear end @ the swap! Can't wait to see what you do with it! Let me know if you need anything from my scrap pile! I was wondering if you were gonna build this year. Tell your son that "mr. pickerman" is watching your build!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

8) I like trikes!! I thought about useing a 3 wheeler for my build but switched to another bike I have been collecting parts for. I will be watching this one for sure 8)

Keep an eye on this build guys! You never know what Judd will come up with! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the confidence Pick! Been watching your build too, looking good so far! I just hope to make a ridable trike before the deadline. Deadlines were never my strong suit. Maybe my son will pick up the slack for me.

Yay :!: Another trike to watch :D :D Great name too.

Gonna get some work done on it Saturday. Should have an update for you guys by dinner time. Gonna have to make a run to my LBS, still need a few vital parts before assembly can begin. Hoping to get the paint done tomorrow!

So cue up Loverboys" working for the weekend" song and .... Oh, it ain't Saturday yet :( Peace

Had a few coats before!
utf-8BSU1HMDAxNTUtMjAxMjA1MTAtMjAwOS5qcGc.jpg

The Zilla sanded them down
utf-8BSU1HMDAxNTMtMjAxMjA1MTAtMTk1Ni5qcGc-1.jpg

Then bombed on some high fill.
utf-8BSU1HMDAxNTYtMjAxMjA1MTAtMjAxNS5qcGc.jpg

More to come! Thanks for watching. :D

Re: Schwindian Update! PAINT

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNTctMjAxMjA1MTEtMTUzNi5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNTgtMjAxMjA1MTEtMTUzNi5qcGc.jpg

Got some color on it today.

Re: Schwindian Uptade! Paint

Oh yeah and a bit of a bare bones mock up!
utf-8BSU1HMDAxNTktMjAxMjA1MTEtMTU1Ny5qcGc.jpg

The Zilla monster garaged the tires on the rims for me.
zillatire.jpg

Re: Schwindian Uptade! Paint

Very cool! :wink: Like the colors :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back