Schwindian Tagged, Road Worthy, and Almost Ready to Roll

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Schwindian Wiring finished, fork situation corrected.

That lit up inddian head is soooo cool!!

I like the longer springer better.

Re: Schwindian Wiring finished, fork situation corrected.

kingfish254 said:
That lit up inddian head is soooo cool!!

I like the longer springer better.

Thanks! I am going with the lower springer. You will find out why next weekend (provided I find the piece I need)

Re: Schwindian Magic part. . . . . teaser

My neighbor brought these over for me this morning. Have one more thing I still need. Next weekend I will show ya what is happening here.
utf-8BSU1HMDAyMDYtMjAxMjA2MDMtMTI0OS5qcGc.jpg

If ya know what these are, don't tell. :wink:

Those are ancient chinese throwing triangles!!! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Maybe you are both right. Could be ancient chinese cheese, the main food source for ninja computer mice. I am gonna use them to power the bike.

Sponge Bob guitar picks!! :shock:

I think they are pieces to the AllSpark.
Watch out, he's building a Decepticon!!!!

1245689701_53_71646_07bec234ba5feea.jpg

Diabolical_Dork said:
Maybe you are both right. Could be ancient chinese cheese, the main food source for ninja computer mice. I am gonna use them to power the bike.

Yep,I knew it.Enriched uranium fuel discs for your mini nuclear generator.I heard about this next generation of eBike somewhere :?

Courtesy Bump! :mrgreen: Judd, you outa town again??? :?:

pick said:
Courtesy Bump! :mrgreen: Judd, you outa town again??? :?:

Yeah, until tomorrow evening. Working about 15 minutes from where the Blue Springs bicycle swap is gonna be this weekend. Gonna miss that one. Oh well, spent all my $$$ on this build anyway. I did however find one more piece for the bike. Really found it! Free! Will reveal when I can post a pic. Too hard to do that from my phone, at least for me. I am techniclogicly challenged. And perhaps spelling impaired as well.

Well, back home for the weekend. Got a pile of stuff to catch up on. Hope I get a bit of time to work on the bike but not sure. Will let ya guys know if I make any progress. :)

Re: Schwindian Best thing about a trike!

You can get 'em down really looowwww. 8)
utf-8BSU1HMDAyMDktMjAxMjA2MDgtMTMzMS5qcGc.jpg

Made some progress I will show ya later but for now.......

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMTAtMjAxMjA2MDgtMTMzMi5qcGc.jpg

Hand El Bars? Had this laying around the shop and thought I could use an extra hand. (plus the kids thought it was hilarious) but its not staying on there.

Thanks for the comments guys. I will have something else to show before the weekend is over, I hope.
Peat, That's a good one too. we were coming up with all kinds of captions when we did it. Lots a good laffs :lol:

"TALK TO THE HAND!" :lol: :mrgreen:

My neighbor is a photographer and took this picture during one of my mockups. Drouillard Photography is the name of his business if any of you local guys need any pictures taken of your bikes, weddings, senior pictures, or family photos. He has a good eye for finding some sweet shots. Hope ya'll dig it.
utf-8BSnVkZC5qcGc.jpg

I think you should leave the hand on the bike, but attach it to the back axle and then use Peat's comment.
Or the quote from Family Vacation.

Poor lil guy probably kept up for a mile or so!!

original.jpg

Latest posts

Back