Schwindian Tagged, Road Worthy, and Almost Ready to Roll

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Schwindian Small Update (full size pics inside)

utf-8BcGhvdG8uanBn.jpg

I got a new old bike today! It's a 74 still has original parts! No chain guard or fenders, but it looks like they were never installed.

Re: Schwindian Small Update (full size pics inside)

mitchelangelo said:
This is one of my favorite builds for sure! Have you thought about a tall sissy bar? Just a suggestion.. the bike looks amazing already :D
I tried one on it, but wasn't really feeling it. Looked a little heavy in the rear.

Re: Schwindian (got a new brother!)

No updates this week. Been busy with the family. Friday looks promising :)

Like you needed another Stingray?!! :?: Leave some for the rest of us! :lol: :mrgreen: Really just ckin up on ya, you looked kind lonesome way back here on page 2. Don't feel bad, I have been stuck here for a week now. Seems like it's way too hot, or I am @ work lately. Hope to get some stuff done this week since it will be cooler. Lower 100's ya know? :lol:

pick said:
Like you needed another Stingray?!! :?: Leave some for the rest of us! :lol: :mrgreen: Really just ckin up on ya, you looked kind lonesome way back here on page 2. Don't feel bad, I have been stuck here for a week now. Seems like it's way too hot, or I am @ work lately. Hope to get some stuff done this week since it will be cooler. Lower 100's ya know? :lol:

A man can never have too many Stingrays, at least that is what my Grandpa told me, I think. :mrgreen:
I hear ya on the heat, been working a lot myself. We need to find an air conditioned shop that runs for free. Once again I spent all my allowance on jellybeans. Someday I'll learn. NAH! :lol:

Re: Schwindian Distractions, In A Good Way

Well I had picked up my boss's wife's bike a while back. Got around to getting it done (freed up some real estate in the garage), and made the delivery this morning.
utf-8BSU1HMDAyMzYtMjAxMjA3MDgtMDkxOC5qcGc.jpg

The before shot.
utf-8BSU1HMDAyNDAtMjAxMjA3MTUtMDkxNC5qcGc.jpg

The after shot.
utf-8BSU1HMDAyNDQtMjAxMjA3MjEtMDkxMS5qcGc.jpg

The happy customer, Beth was all smiles!

If the boss's wife is happy then he is happy then you are happy!
Sweet cleanup and nice touched to her ride!

Thanks Fellas! Had a good time with it. She was excited to get it back home. Even said she may come to some of the local events. :D

Diabolical_Dork said:
Thanks Fellas! Had a good time with it. She was excited to get it back home. Even said she may come to some of the local events. :D
''

What a great distraction! I get a lot more satisfaction from buildling a bike for someone else than I do for building for myself!

Keep up the good work!

pick said:
Diabolical_Dork said:
''

What a great distraction! I get a lot more satisfaction from buildling a bike for someone else than I do for building for myself!

Keep up the good work!

You got that right Pick! Anytime I can put a cool bike in someone's hands who loves it I feel like I have saved a part of bicycle history from being forgotten. Plus the smiles I get in return are always worth it.
That don't mean you can have my Stingray though :) Take care folks! See you on the next ride hopefully.

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNTktMjAxMjA3MjktMDk0OS5qcGc.jpg

Put the license plate on this morning. Still not digging how the spark brake is working out. Either way though it rides good. And who needs brakes when you got Chucks on your feet?

Dude, don't know if you noticed or not, but that tag is expired!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

It OK, I feel expired most of the time myself. :lol:

Diabolical_Dork said:
It OK, I feel expired most of the time myself. :lol:

I know the feeling bro! 111 degrees two days in a row is enough to expire anyone! Maybe we should move to Alaska!

Sounds good man. Better check with someone to see if RatRodDogSleds.com is available. You know I can't cruise if it aint cool.

Just got home. Should be a finished thread tomorrow. Been haulin home some cool stuff from across the state line. Maybe I should change my screen name to Bikesmuggler. 8)

Heading over there right now.
Can't wait for the final photos. I love this build!

Latest posts

Back