1. We will be upgrading the forum software on Monday evening. During this time the forum may be down for several hours. Thanks for your patience while we do the work!
    Dismiss Notice

Schwinn 50'S MENS 26in BADGED "CADILLAC"

Discussion in 'FRESH FINDS' started by DoubleL, Aug 21, 2013.

1. DoubleL

DoubleL Double L's Steel Crank'n Vintage Rustorations

Today I was looking at appeared to be a Schwinn made "Cadillac" brass-badged, 26 in mens bike. All complete. front duck-tail fender and full rear fender with reflector. Also has a huge Wald basket attached to wide handlebars. Pretty rusty with some color reamining on bike and fenders. Any idea on value. I took the guys number and will call him today. he said he want so to paint it and put new tires on it. I pleaded for him not to do anything with it right away. it has great rusty patina that should clean up decently. I want it ..what would be a good price? seat has pan only..no covering. chain guard is good...looks like a phantom type. please hurry.

2. CRASH

CRASH

It's hard to give an estimate when there is no picture of the condition. Does it have a tank? Condition of the wheels? Too many variables. Any value we would throw out would be a complete shot in the dark.