Schwinn "Shamrock!"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This bike was built up from a 1995 Schwinn reproduction frame:

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

Re: Schwinn reproduction

Wow...beautiful bike...love the details on this one.

Very cool handlebars...are they cut down moon bars?

Cool bike with lots of neat details. The bare frame looks great. Nice job on the LED light conversion.

i LOVE this bike i liked it from the first time you brought the bare frame into the shop looking for parts. i found him those bars and as i remember they were bone stock however i have no idea where they came from i loved the flat profile and the fit this bike oh so well. no i did not make him ride home with that trophy that would have been mean i took it home and brought it to the shop the next day so he could toss it in his car. actually where did the trophy end up i know i sorta went over board with it. but i gotta say you need a better tittle for the bike she needs a name!

This bike is absolutely perfect, I love the bare metal/black tank.

the tires are felt the front is a 26, and rear a 24. he bought most of the parts from the shop i work at college cyclery in sacto ca.

Alright, I agree, it should have a name. With all the accents I was thinking "The Copperhead" What does everyone think? Any other suggestions?

well with your nationality and being that you tossed it into the bike i was thinking something else like lucky charm but thats kinda silly. maybe shamrock.

Well, sounds good to me. The Shamrock it is and shall always be!!!

The handle bars I bought from Adam at College Cyclery and he is even not sure where they came from.

i cant remember if they were aluminum cruiser bars that someone else cut down then decided they did not want them.

love it!! especially the bag. I'm a sucker for Irish themes :mrgreen: you should call it "the potato famine" or "Laddy" , "clover rover"... OR since its got the springer fork... "Irish Springs" haha. actually "shamrock" is pretty cool.

i've got a really good name for an Irish bike, but i'm saving it for a future project. 8)

Latest posts

Back