• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Schwinn Springer, mx seat, parts. Lowered prices

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
All parts located in Utah. I will take paypal or postal money order, add 3% for paypal fees. Let me know if you have any questions.

Schwinn springer from probably from the 50's. $90 shipped SOLD

MX Loaf seat. I'll get a few more better pictures. No tear or wear on seat, looks to never have been mounted. $30 plus shipping. Sold

Schwinn frame and parts. I think these were built in the 90's. Not a Chicago Schwinn but still high quality. The forks are particularly nice, I'm using one on my current build http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/nobody-wants-me-1957-schwinn.95386/ . Everything pictured for $110 plus shipping.

50's Hawthorne frame and fork. $55 plus shipping

Girls space bike. Seat in the picture is no longer on bike. $45, local pick up only.

Last edited:
That Hawthorne looks like mine!
mwhawthorne1_zps8d44e96b.jpg

No problem ya I understand it's easier locally and no headache

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Interested in the hawthhorne frame, any dents or bends in it? Ya got the fork or any other parts for her?

Interested in the hawthhorne frame, any dents or bends in it? Ya got the fork or any other parts for her?

I have the forks, they are the ones pictured. I also might have the chainring and cranks, but I'd have to check. I don't believe there is any damage to the frame, but I will also take a look to be sure. I'll try and get you more information tonight.

If you have the hawthorne chainguard I might be interested. I got a blue one and painted it green, tried to add patina but a ratty 1 in green might be better!

Im interested in the whole package if ya got it man, the hawthorne, gimme a price shipped with whatcha got for her if ya would, pm, here whatevers protocol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back