Schwinn strand survivor

May 10, 2016

Attachments

May 10, 2016
True! It wasn’t really build off intended anyhow. I was building within the time slot and figured why not.
Lots of awesome builds to vote on tho! And I will be. I’ve got a frame/build/idea that’s more RRB style for a future build off I may enter.
I average about 2-4 builds a month for personal/ flip / customers.. don’t usually remember to take pics and post. Even the Kona I just finished was pretty much built before I thought to start a thread on it.
I just aim to contribute what I can to a rad forum that provides me with so much awesomeness to intake!

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Pro Member
Nov 24, 2012
The Tropics of Alabama
True! It wasn’t really build off intended anyhow. I was building within the time slot and figured why not.
Lots of awesome builds to vote on tho! And I will be. I’ve got a frame/build/idea that’s more RRB style for a future build off I may enter.
I average about 2-4 builds a month for personal/ flip / customers.. don’t usually remember to take pics and post. Even the Kona I just finished was pretty much built before I thought to start a thread on it.
I just aim to contribute what I can to a rad forum that provides me with so much awesomeness to intake!
Keep on posting! Good stuff.:thumbsup: