Schwinn Trike value question

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Have a chance to buy a town and country but unsure of its value. its a 1980 based on the CR in the serial number and very ruff around the edges.

next question would have to be are these standard 24 inch rims? or a Schwinn size? what would be a fair value for this?

The last one I had was in about the same condition but green and I sold it for $100 and it sold quickly I have seen others sell for $150-$200 but nicer. If memory serves me correct the tires were 24 x 1 and 3/8.

If you get it as a flip make sure you mention that it is a 3 speed as this makes it MUCH more desirable and easier to ride.

outskirtscustoms said:
The last one I had was in about the same condition but green and I sold it for $100 and it sold quickly I have seen others sell for $150-$200 but nicer. If memory serves me correct the tires were 24 x 1 and 3/8.

If you get it as a flip make sure you mention that it is a 3 speed as this makes it MUCH more desirable and easier to ride.
thank outskirts!!

Latest posts

Back