Sears Spaceliner serial number

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This serial number according to my Higgins catalog shows this bike as a 1964. This bike was a chromed frame with Bendix 2 speed Automatic Shift/Power Brake. With this option it was $8.00 more then the regular single speed. The cost was $56 .85 , with the special option the bike cost $64.85 brand new. This bike came originally with the Torsion Spring Action Fork. Very cool bike, I love Higgins bicycles. I own four of them now and always looking for more. I don't have a 64 though. Enjoy. I hope that helped. Leo

Hi Ben
It also looks to be a 1964, but with out the 2 Speed Automatic Shift/Power Brake. It came with the regular Bendix Coaster Brake. This one should also have the Torsion Spring -Action Front fork. The price was $56.85. Congrats on the Higgins collection you have got going on there. I hope this helped. Leo

Leobeerguy said:
Hi Ben
It also looks to be a 1964, but with out the 2 Speed Automatic Shift/Power Brake. It came with the regular Bendix Coaster Brake. This one should also have the Torsion Spring -Action Front fork. The price was $56.85. Congrats on the Higgins collection you have got going on there. I hope this helped. Leo

It does, thanks! This one is complete minus the tank internals and plastic pieces

Latest posts

Back