Sears spyder tiger edition????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am pretty excited about this bike, I just hope the seat is vintage -- it looks like it is. What do you guys ?

Attachments

• IMG_4041.JPG
    IMG_4041.JPG
    347.4 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_4042.JPG
    IMG_4042.JPG
    601.8 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_4043.JPG
    IMG_4043.JPG
    554.9 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_4044.JPG
    IMG_4044.JPG
    445.1 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_4045.JPG
    IMG_4045.JPG
    531.3 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_4046.JPG
    IMG_4046.JPG
    646.4 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_4047.JPG
    IMG_4047.JPG
    284.8 KB · Views: 248
Great bike! How many muscle bikes have you picked up recently?

But I've never seen a Tiger version, and I've seen tons of them. But that's a great seat by itself, with a sprung undercarriage.

Look at the closeup of the underside. On the seat post is a mark where another seat was bolted on, probably the original that wore out.

Last edited:
Great bike! How many muscle bikes have you picked up recently?

But I've never seen a Tiger version, and I've seen tons of them. But hat's a great seat by itself, with a sprung undercarriage.

Look at the closeup of the underside. On the seat post is a mark where another seat was bolted on, probably the original that wore out.
So you think this is original?

So you think this is original?

Not original to the bike, it's probably a replacement seat.

But it is a vintage seat. It's in great shape. I would take it off, clean it, and offer it for sale to someone who is looking for a real tiger seat. $$

Your bike should have a purple banana seat on it.

Wildcat is right on the money, that seat is a Troxel made tiger seat, vintage, but not original to that bike.

I would do the same, take it off that bike and add it to a Copper Sears Spyder, they were used on that bike.

Or sell it, it will bring some nice cash I bet.

Nice find!

Thanks guys -- I am pretty excited. I think it is the same as my other one -- I will put up a pick and see what you think.

Here are two pics on the one u am working on in the basement. I suppose it is exactly the same?

Attachments

• IMG_4049.JPG
    IMG_4049.JPG
    260.3 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_4048.JPG
    IMG_4048.JPG
    232.4 KB · Views: 192

Latest posts

Back