Seat / Saddle Gallery - Post Pics Here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from a indian bicycle

Attachments

• sad.jpg
    sad.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 313
  • sad1.jpg
    sad1.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 327
Cut down & custom shaped pan, new leather/no pad. Very comfy.
IMG_4653_zps5o6nlhc6.jpg~original

IMG_4646_zpsobrvzaya.jpg~original

IMG_4644_zps86cbeppa.jpg~original
No padding? Cool stuff!
I have an old tractor seat that is just rusty metal and that is more comfortable than my goose down stuffed couch!

Luke.

Pogo-Tastic
[Not a custom, but I figured it had a place here]
Leaf spring seat is so cool, and so rat... Someone needs to start making repops...

Luke.

Leaf spring seat is so cool, and so rat... Someone needs to start making repops...

Luke.
You aint Whislin' Dixie! These "Pogo" Style Leaf Springs are incredibly comfortable and the Pogo effect of the sinking and rising seat-post is smooth as butter. I wonder what a Repop would cost closely matched.

Pogo-Tastic
[Not a custom, but I figured it had a place here]
check the title , it is the appropriate place:nod:

never seen that before ,
cost and weight could go down with a black fiberglass leaf spring :39::thumbsup:

check the title , it is the appropriate place:nod:

never seen that before ,
cost and weight could go down with a black fiberglass leaf spring :39::thumbsup:
Yea, but I think Ol' Kingfish was aiming more for the customs when he made that first post :p
Ive never seen another quite like this either. Stock for the '36 Schwinn-AutoCycle

The Fiberglass Leafspring is a great idea! But to Imitate the Bounce of the "Pogo" Post?:39:

Latest posts

Back