Seawall Cruiser (almost finished with mock up.)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Seawall Cruiser

If I may offer some inspiration...

brbrkt.jpg

brkmnt.jpg

gold4b.jpg

Update time.
Had to get a new fork. Had to come up with my own version of a crown race setting tool. It worked great.
null_zps5d7c8861.jpg

Here is another mock up showing the direction I'm trying to go.
Need to work on the fit and finish of the rear fender. Also need to figure out how I'm going to shift and brake.
The tires seem to be perfect.
null_zps95d20d4e.jpg

I've decided that I don't like the handlebars, seat, or the one piece style crank. Tried to use a bottom bracket converter such as this one.
null_zps5deb13b9.jpg

But then I came to the conclusion that this would require too much grinding.
null_zps14cdf517.jpg

Oh well, I'll have to try something else.

Finally got my bottom bracket in with the crankset I wanted.
I just love 52 teeth chainrings.
null_zps0e898686.jpg

this bike is looking great! can't wait to see it done

Troy

jats said:

Troy
Thanks. To get it done, I'm gonna have to buy more parts or "borrow" parts from another perfectly functioning bike. One of my bikes has already made "contributions" to the cause.

huffyrider said:
jats said:

Troy
Thanks. To get it done, I'm gonna have to buy more parts or "borrow" parts from another perfectly functioning bike. One of my bikes has already made "contributions" to the cause.
:lol: welcome to rat rodding :!:

Decided not to sacrifice another bike for this build off. Parts should be coming in the mail today. I really feel bad about sacrificing one bike. :cry: I just could not harm another bike during the course of this contest. More pics to follow.

a kind and gentle man am mourning the theft of the BB off my BMX for wilfrid :lol: :lol: :wink:

Troy

Latest posts

Back