Selling/Trading During the Pandemic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MattiThundrr,,,,, I agree with you 100 % about masks it is something we just have to get thru i have made use of the unwatch button as you have suggested

Blah blah blah blah.
This thread so full of reasons why our RRB rule exists to keep politics out of our forum.

I live in Australia. We just came out of one of the world’s toughest lockdowns (second wave) in the state of Victoria where i live. For those concerned about the flu, the numbers will be much lower due to restricted movement, masks and people regularly cleaning their hands. My neighbor is a doctor and told me recently flu cases have been non existent. Mental health has been the issue through all of this. Most of the 700 deaths were in aged care but he suspects many victims died with it not from it.

Just be sensible and you’ll get through it.

I got back into bikes to keep me busy on the weekends through winter and spring. We’re now going into summer and i’ll be out riding even though it will be less enjoyable wearing the mandatory mask.

Last edited:
Just be sensible and you’ll get through it.

Sensible. Cooperative. Compliant.

Pull your bicycle over here. Papers (health passport/digital ID), please.

furyus

I've done great selling during the pandemic, the bike shortage hit my area hard. I'm om track to sell well over 35 this year (and about a dozen non bike things). I'm in an extremely low risk age group so I ask the buyer ahead of time if they want me to wear a mask, the answer 90% of the time is no. I don't do handshakes anymore and I distance. I haven't gotten it yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back