Shakedown

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This bike turned out far better than I could have hoped. The vision is pretty close to what I wanted. But looks even better than I thought. I was going for the vintage hot rod look since that is what the Symco Shakedown is. Plus I had my dad helping most of the way thru this build.

Here is a link to the Shakedown build thread: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=56821

Now...on with the pics 8)
DSC7429-L.jpg

DSC7423-M.jpg

DSC7436-L.jpg

go6-L.jpg

DSC7430-L.jpg

go888-L.jpg

A big thanks to my friend Bruce for taking a few shots. He is one of the photographers at the speedway I work at.

A few of the details...
013.jpg

DSC7432-L.jpg

DSC7431-L.jpg

058.jpg

054.jpg

045.jpg

029.jpg

023.jpg

010.jpg

The final detail will happen next weekend(after the build ends). I am getting it pinstriped at the Symco Shakedown. One year from the time I first purchased the bike there. I am pretty excited about that also 8)

Great bike! LOVE the flathead, what a great idea. This one looks classy and hot rod at the same time.

dogdart said:
That turned out great :D There's so many ideas I'm gonna steal for future builds :mrgreen:

Thanks... Borrow away..Theres a couple ideas that I borrowed already :mrgreen:

Man, I would wear a skirt too if it made me look that awesome!! Super sweet ride and oh yeah...Apes RULE!!

Flatheads Forever! Truly Rat Rod. So many nice details that all fit the theme. I very like!

Love this build!!
congRATs!!!!

This is one of my favorite bikes so far, great example of the rat rod style that I love!!! Nice color choices and I would have to say that the vintage exhaust tip on the rear fender is my favorite detail!!! Very original, I may have to use that on one of my future builds!!!

Great Work!!!The Flat heads are a nice touch 8) :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back