• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Shelby Pre-War Shock-Eaze Internal springer fork

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
I rebuilt this for with a new bolt and new rubber. The internal spring was in perfect condition so it was cleaned and reassembled. The head tube is 7 1/4" but will assemble down to a 6 inch head tube length. There is a series of spacers taking up the slack in the head tube to make it fit or you can trim down the head tube and range the strut brace and thread the struts further down. With way, it works and it works great. These forks work great and rarely come up for sale on their own. Grab it while you can, because it soon could be gone.

$ SOLD shipped to lower 48

Thanks, Joe

[email protected]

shockez_zpsddnawezx.jpg

shockez4_zpstu7rymsq.jpg

shockez3_zpsaiwwlmlk.jpg

shockez2_zpsl3btkpps.jpg

shockez1_zps57l8v06k.jpg

Last edited:
You really have too stop posting stuff like this when I'm broke .:headbang:

~ Rafael ~
You really have to stop being broke when I post stuff like this! Ha Ha Ha!:rofl:

You really have to stop being broke when I post stuff like this! Ha Ha Ha!:rofl:
I'll buy it & you can buy it from me when you get some $ with interest of course [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmmm.......... Darn-it YH! I don't "need" it, but I really "want" it and I certainly love it. Argh!!! Hate this..

I would have jumped on it but going to a bike show this weekend & need to save the cash ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I missed out on memory lane/Ann Arbor this weekend. Kind of an impulse buy for me, but I think it's gonna look good on my build off bike.

Latest posts

Back