Shelgin Master

Apr 15, 2015
Rear fender and rack installed
Should be fun trying to get that rear tire aligned so it doesn't rub.

To keep or ditch the rear rack? What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have a profile shot that is more from the side? That one is up too high for me to see what the profile of the rack looks like.

Reactions: Jarod24
May 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
Yeah, you really want a rack - how else will you transport a 12-pack from the local quick-e-mart?
Haha this is true, but honestly I hardly ever use a rear rack on any of my rides. I typically go fender less and rack less. So this is different for me, not sure how I'm liking it.

May 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
Took a break from the build today and pieced this bad boy together, just waiting for the 3 piece crank to arrive and going to order me some coke bottle grips. Picked it up locally from a fellow RRB member.

Reactions: Kevin Kanouff
May 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
Unfortunately guys I'm going to have to bail on this build. I just picked up 2 really nice and expensive bikes and I gotta recoup some money. So I'm going to have to sell it off.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Pro Member
Nov 24, 2012
The Tropics of Alabama
Throw a crank and a chain on it, ride it and take some pictures for the finished thread before you sell it. It may not be what you had planned, but it looks like a rat rod to me (and a nice one at that)! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Glen
Nov 10, 2016
Well I decided I'm not going for a clean paint job/bike anymore. That's just not me, haha. I'm debating bare metal or a patina solution. I picked some up yesterday and did one of the fenders. Not sure how I like it or if I'd like the whole bike like that. May just do a few pieces and leave the rest bare.

Also got the bracket made for the springer just need to shape it a little.

Here is a couple other pieces of the puzzle, still going to run a bmx 3 piece crank though

I Know this is old...But it's worth a shot, what patina solution did you use on this fender?