Should have seen it coming...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sntcktcykel.jpg

Snow... :lol:

Some look for ways to REMOVE rust..........Some look for ways to MAKE rust.......To each his own! :lol:

Rust...you mean patina? :lol:
It's a cheap cruiser from Biltema (in Sweden), made in China I think. It was actually the bike that triggered me to try and build a bike! I wanted to build bikes when I was a kid, but didn't do it and eventually forgot about it. Then 25 years later I bought this bike and decided to take it apart and paint it to make it a bit nicer. While reassembling it I remembered the feeling I had when I was little, and decided to try my hand at it. Bought a welder and got going... :D
I think I've got photos of the bike before and after paint, I'll post them if you'd like to see better what the bike looks like without the snow. :)
Tosa, that looks like a Christmas bike! :)

Here are photos of the bike without the blanket of snow...

This is what it looked like before I painted it. In this photo I had already removed the stickers it came with.
Somdenvar2.jpg

Here it is after I painted it. It doesn't show too well in the photo, but there's a thin red pinstripe between the green and the creamcolor.
Somdenblev2.jpg

By the way, the snow has melted now... :roll:

Latest posts

Back