Show me your cool little details! ~:The Little Things:~

• The new forum software has been installed. We are still working on a few issues...some images not displaying, spacing, colors, etc. Please send Rat Rod any issues that you may encounter when using the forum. Thanks!
Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I bought them new from a 5 and dime where this really cute lady works. I saw her today and bought more shoe strings. I will be doing a board track racer Felt of this once I get another frame. I like the Dreamcatcher name but I already have a name for it. It will employ some unique touches. Stay tuned.

- by Gigmata
Have you talked to the cute lady? or just buy laces from her?
Maybe she's a bike girl.

Reactions: LukeTheJoker
Nov 1, 2013
Studio City, CA
www.gigmata.com
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Have you talked to the cute lady? or just buy laces from her?
Maybe she's a bike girl.
I stop at her store after my monthly orthodontist appointment. She wears a lovely ring on her ring finger. Today she told me she didn't have plans for New Years and she would likely sit at home by herself. What?! I asked her if she was going to spend the evening with her husband and kids. She said, "No." I guess maybe she got the ring from her grandma or something. I might swing by there in the next week and see what is really going on with her. Maybe she likes bikes.

- by Gigmata

Reactions: Falstaff
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cut, dremeled then filed this head badge for my Indian out of a piece of copper pipe.

So found a close up of a badge on the net, cut a paper stencil out then sketched this onto my copper pipe, then spent a rainy day cutting and filing the badge.

Fitted to the bike.

The completed machine as a roller.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cut, dremeled then filed this head badge for my Indian out of a piece of copper pipe.

So found a close up of a badge on the net, cut a paper stencil out then sketched this onto my copper pipe, then spent a rainy day cutting and filing the badge.

Fitted to the bike.

Awesome work on that PP, love that whole bike!

Reactions: scrumblero
Sep 18, 2010
S.F. bay area
www.aoaforums.com
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Fitted to the bike.

That's a friggin work of art!!! :praise:

Reactions: Muttley