Show me your cool little details! ~:The Little Things:~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D98E663C-F079-4FBA-AF64-79A39BBFD616.jpeg
740930BD-E50C-454C-9402-9851DB1151F8.jpeg

Last edited:
2fcc856b8fdd8ab203376dfce1b1bc9e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6866eea82b87fdc14dc3296373f5a5e3.jpg

d3ba5cf0418ab6dc55f4ab0a0fb9e61b.jpg

c32db8a43105772c97fe061698511e14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much imagination and cool stuff on this thread. :D These creations make my bikes look bare bones and keep it simple stupid in comparison. And you're giving me ideas. ;)

Here's something little I did with the previous one, I had some spikes lying around and they make perfect holder for the skirt guard. Btw, in Finnish the nickname of these the rat spike.(Literal translation is "rat rivet" = rottaniitti.) There is no coincidence.
rotta.jpg

So much imagination and cool stuff on this thread. :D These creations make my bikes look bare bones and keep it simple stupid in comparison. And you're giving me ideas. ;)

Here's something little I did with the previous one, I had some spikes lying around and they make perfect holder for the skirt guard. Btw, in Finnish the nickname of these the rat spike.(Literal translation is "rat rivet" = rottaniitti.) There is no coincidence. View attachment 143573
Clever, both in post and usage.
If I may ask,. What do you use the spikes for, that you just had them.. "Lying around"?

Erin

Clever, both in post and usage.
If I may ask,. What do you use the spikes for, that you just had them.. "Lying around"?

Erin

Thanks. :D

I'm a metalhead, not just a listener, I've played drums since 1994... Do I need to tell more? :D I got these same spikes on a belt, on a battle jacket / vest and so on, 1+1 to put them in good use on bike stuff.

No sir, there is a little lever that moves the dynamo wheel into contact with the tire. You can see it in front of the bolt holding the brake shoe.

No sir, there is a little lever that moves the dynamo wheel into contact with the tire. You can see it in front of the bolt holding the brake shoe.

Neat! :D Anyway, all dynamos I've had (which was ages ago since I haven't had one in use for a long time now.) have been the usual, need to pull the whole thing by hand to use it. I remember thinking about it already when I was kid, they're unpractical as heck. Would be really cool to make some sort of switch to operate it.

Latest posts

Back