show off your looptails!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have this old '83 Silver Streak also.........have more looptails :wink:

Almost more JMC than should be legal!! I just listed some JMC forks today on the museum. I let them go because I seriously doubt I will stumble on the rest of the bike! HA. So many nice bikes though for real.

i have been looking for one for a long long time:cry: oh well always next time.... mabye :thumbsup::rockout:

...Don't think it makes the vintage bmx grade though ;)

I apologize; I came to this thread via a route such that I did not notice the category title... :oops:

Good for a laugh anyway, and a bump to the top... ;)

Last edited:
I apologize; I came to this thread via a route such that I did not notice the category title... :oops:

Hogwash. I'd love to see that same frame, dressed in late 70s/early 80s BMX goodies. 26" Tange fork, tufneck, kos-style bars, and some brutal-looking cranks.... snakebellies and, of course, a different saddle....

Colson Bmx build....

Bike junkie, had to post my #003 Nickel Plated WFO TrueTorch after seeing yours..... What are the odds of seeing two of them. Only a few made.

#003 WFO True Torch
image-12.jpg
[/URL]

Maybe I'll snap a pic of it tomorrow, when the sun is shining. It looks cool, even though it's hung almost exclusively with cheap parts....

:crazy:
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3B924%3Dot%3E7%3B9%3C%3D824%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E284%3C59586%3B259ot1lsi

Here's an appropriately crappy cell-phone pic of my #?? True Torch fake-Webco Professional 26". TT frame, fork, and bar, Air Uni Hand Grenade grips, repop Viscount Dyna saddle, Porkchop sprocket... xxxtra cheap parts otherwise. Most of the nice stuff I'd bought for this build is on a Worksman; turns out, the Worksman is a much nicer frame. :crazy: Oh, and the seatpost in the True Torch is a Worksman post; the chrome one I got from Johnny isn't a true 7/8" and it won't fit any frame I got. I kept the post, in case I ever make it out to Cali, to defend myself in case any unscrupulous bike guys try to sell me more sub-par garbage.

I kept the post, in case I ever make it out to Cali, to defend myself in case any unscrupulous bike guys try to sell me more sub-par garbage.

Hahaha!!What did you not like about your TT??Looks great!

Latest posts

Back