Show us your Banana Seat Bikes! MO NANNA MO BETTA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
junknutz1975 said:
how do i get my pics automatically to show in my posts instead of a photobucket link thingy? sorry bout the technical terms :lol: , im not very tech savvy :wink:

Follow the How To Post Photos instructions
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=172

I was wondering how long before we were graced with the Eliminator!!!!!

2-Cycle Michael's Felt Cruiser

2cyclemichael-259.jpg

2cyclemichael-792.jpg

2cyclemichael-617.jpg

2cyclemichael-277.jpg

2cyclemichael-95.jpg

2cyclemichael-736.jpg

68 Sears Screamer (not quite stock) disc brake 5 speed
001-78.jpg

66 Hawthorne
007-36.jpg

66 Stingray 3 speed stick
012-13.jpg

And who could forget the ( license to kill ) banana seat from the RHUBARB RAIDER
012-12.jpg

65 Columbia Playboy (long gone)
101_9610.jpg

BFK krate I bought brand new,added the shocks to the tallsissy bar I installed other than that its original
101_9589.jpg

I built this as a musclecar tribute (Hemi w/a DANA) (DANA three speed tranny) started as a Coast King frame with a Columbia springer added
101_9591.jpg

Well, I ordered an OCC free wheel rim off ebay so I could convert my Manta Ray into a 5-speed, but after a month of waiting the guy who I bought it from never shipped it! I sent a few emails and his excuse was he was in the hospital,.man he said he would ship it out that following day, (mind you I payed 20.50 for the wheel w/free shipping), so I was not complaining, I had the bike torn apart waiting for the wheel to arrive. Two weeks later NOTHING! I finally lodged a complaint after numerous attempts to contact the guy.
I didn't want a refund knowing full well I wouldn't find another wheel at such a good price! Long story longer, he ended up refunding me. I was really disappointed, to say the least. I put the old wheel on and packed away the parts until I can hopefully find another wheel or complete bike in the near future. Oh well such is life on the web... :roll:

Till then, the old one...
manta5.jpg

Happy Holidays from Colesville, MD...
2012-12-11163213.jpg

Started as a stock '75.
Springer fork (bought from a member of the site)
Less-expensive-version repo seat....arrived waaaaaay too bright red; so hello black
S-7 Rims and tires (bought from another member...)

“The Nutcracker”
Nutcracker001.jpg

“The LongBike”
LongBike002.jpg

“Miss Fit”
MissFit20122.jpg

“Blackjack”
BlackJack004.jpg

'07 Schwinn Manta Ray
MantaRay2003.jpg

Rafa Cosworth said:
derbipanther.jpg

panthertras800.jpg

"Rabasa Derbi Panther Mach 2"

That panther looks awesomes!!! Kinda like the Yamaha Motos, but maybe even cooler!!!

That is so SICK!!!!
Atom drum laced up to a 12" !!!!

here's a couple pics. of bike I built with a banana seat. its a J C higgins
bikes006-1.jpg
bikes001-1.jpg
bikes003.jpg
here's some pics. of my western flyer i built with banana seat for buildoff #6 and had a great time building it.
100_1357.jpg
100_1359.jpg
100_1360.jpg
puppies-bikes062.jpg

Latest posts

Back