Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I currently don't have a personal vehicle. Heffalump as the guys at Midas nicknamed it after it broke their lift has been by constant companion and best friend for the past 11 years and 170,000 miles. It's a 96 Dodge B350 one ton ext. van loaded with carpet cleaning equipment. She tripped a scale at 10,200# fully loaded with water one night. Sadly it's tired and I'm thinking of getting a new one. If so I'll miss this old girl. We've been through a lot together. Worst part is this one is paid for long ago. Her replacement with new carpet cleaning equipment is $50,000. You can see my dilema.

IMG_0425.jpg

GTCOMA said:
http://www.youremblem.com
you pay per character - mine came to about $16
It is totally worth it. it confuses so many people. They all think it has something to do with the engine displacement.

Thanks for that. should be fun. Have a couple items that need naming including my water ski.

lixoco2.jpg

Just a plain Fiat Punto, with 60 mind-blowing horse power. I do plan on hanging some fuzzy dice on the mirror, though.

Hugo

Does not pick up chicks. Babe magnet was an extra. :cry:

I had no idea about those hidden meanings. I guess it's not as bad as the Toyota MR2 in France, though.

Hugo

Hey ACD. Do you have a Steamway unit in your van? Does it have it's own engine or pto driven off the van? I used to work on those. Thanks!!!

cashman said:
Hey ACD. Do you have a Steamway unit in your van? Does it have it's own engine or pto driven off the van? I used to work on those. Thanks!!!

Nope mine is a Prochem Performer 405 slide in unit powered by a 4-cyl Nissan Industrial Motor developing 36 hp. It has about 7000 hours on it. Great Machine with a Catalytic heat exchanger. Would buy a Prochem again.

Man I love this thread, you guys got some really awesome machines!
Well here is my baby and newest project...
n201406884_31662407_9648.jpg

its a 72. Needs a new engine and probably a lot more work but it will soon be alive!

...i drive a 94 honda civic....a bit too messy to photograph right now tho :p

Here are the cars I currently own (That are running anyway).

This is my B12 SCCA Sentra
pb12.jpg

My 1983 Chevy Malibu Wagon (The Battle Wagon)
2084307_42_full.jpg

2005 Ford Freestar
IMG_0204.jpg

2001 Pontiac Grand-Am (250,000 miles and runs like new)
IMG_0226.jpg

The Mowdaddy Delux (Semi Rat Rod Mower) complete with red headlights.
IMG_0116.jpg

apparently the meeting of a malibu and a nissan create some sort of time warp between them

I blurred out the ugly Ford Tempo next door. The guy never takes care of it, and it was making my cars look bad. I owned one of them once, it ran pretty good, but I at least washed it once a month! :mrgreen:

Out of the paint shop. Next up, new upholstery and some whitewalls.

normal_58_caddy_001.jpg

Buck, nice Sentra, any specs? I've always liked those a lot, gained alot of respect for them when a local guy was walking all over many of the miatas in SP2...

Here's my trusty 69 Econoline, my everyday bike go getter. I wanted one of these ever since I saw the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre :shock: .
I think in the newer one they drive a Dodge A100? Want one of those too...
v2.jpg

v1.jpg

I just bought a 1963 ford falcon tonight! &&& im inlove!
i need to replace some quarter panels and get the gas gauge fixed, new paint job & seats, but thats about it for now.
63falcon-1.jpg

63falcon2.jpg

63falcon3.jpg

Latest posts

Back