Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sandalscout said:
Buck, nice Sentra, any specs? I've always liked those a lot, gained alot of respect for them when a local guy was walking all over many of the miatas in SP2...
Well unfortunately I had to sell it this week, the good thing is, i had the original motor that I put back in it, then sold the one that I did have in it seperate, and made some cash. I only had it up to a little over 200 horse power, because I did not need to go fast for what I was using it for, just had to handle well. I actually did a rally with it one time and placed 3rd. It was just too much on the car for my taste.

Buck Masterson said:
sandalscout said:
Buck, nice Sentra, any specs? I've always liked those a lot, gained alot of respect for them when a local guy was walking all over many of the miatas in SP2...
Well unfortunately I had to sell it this week, the good thing is, i had the original motor that I put back in it, then sold the one that I did have in it seperate, and made some cash. I only had it up to a little over 200 horse power, because I did not need to go fast for what I was using it for, just had to handle well. I actually did a rally with it one time and placed 3rd. It was just too much on the car for my taste.

Cooooool Sentra. :D 200hp in a small car with a dailed in suspension is a sweet package.

But I'm a little biased - my daily driver is a Spec-V - I like it.

-Mp

Hooch said:
looks like my sisters husbands shelby clone will sell on ebay this time.... no reserve

Sweet sweet car. at $50,000 still a better value than the Ellenor clones.

heres my daily driver, its a '65 f-100 with a 390 and its bagged all the way around,
[/img]
medriving0005.jpg

and my project '61 t-bird with a 390(its been lowered since then)
[/img]
rwyb07081.jpg

i know man,i got to get a beter picture. the offset is to wide for the back and they hit the quarter panel that really sucks :cry: i guess i will ebay them or save them for a van prodject i'm thinking about getting 8)

nice rides muttley, really like the econoline, if you don't mind me asking what did you get for it. i would like to find one in about that shape.

tv dinner said:
Nice rides Muttley, really like the Econoline, if you don't mind me asking what did you get for it. I would like to find one in about that shape.

I sold it without the wheels/tires for $1,600.................I doubt you would want one in the shape mine was in, it was a total pile of crap. I'm looking for a nice one to replace it now.

Me and my dads project truck...i dont think its going to go anywhere because its been in storage for more than 6 years
l_49fbe62c12a1af9b7d8981f03c434729.jpg

would be a sweet bike hauler though :mrgreen:

and this will be my ride when i get my licsence
l_be5fff7062f0fe6d921bcf8308932e7c.jpg
:D

looks like it was worth 1600 the body looks solid. i would like to find a econo van. have you seen e-dogs 8)

Here is a pic of my last build (1996 GMC Sierra) :mrgreen:
park-shoot-002.jpg

And here is a pic of my latest project (1958 Edsel Villager) :oops:
7.jpg

My daily driver w/152,000 miles.

DSCN3114.jpg

Please, note where some butthead hit my front passenger fender in a parking lot and ran. :x

My Daily. 1989 Mazda 929. Rwd. Destined to be a drifter.. lol
2587814_1_full.jpg

Latest posts

Back