Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clothespin "n" said:
SOLD>>>SOLD>>>SOLD MY WAGON! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The Wagon is GONE!
I'm gonna Miss her..she was a Fun Car! :( :(

on-ward and up-ward...I'm Happy she Sold.

peace,
Kev.

hope it found a good home Kev...

Clothespin "n" said:
SOLD>>>SOLD>>>SOLD MY WAGON! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The Wagon is GONE!
I'm gonna Miss her..she was a Fun Car! :( :(

on-ward and up-ward...I'm Happy she Sold.

peace,
Kev.

Hmmm, now let's see, how many vintage BMX cruisers will that buy? :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

well heres my 68 caddi. so far its just been primed(dplf 90) most of the bodyworks finished,but its been on hold for awhile(got a 4yr old that wants to help) so when hes about 8 or so and realizes that those tools can hurt him ill get back on it, but for the time being its just taking up space and collecting spiders........ :?
000_0059.jpg

musclebikes your car is bad ...!!! and u look super young...!
actually thinking about it...my first car was my coolist car so far...a mk2 ford cortina gte. it got stolen 3 times!!!

heres my latest daily driver...in fact this is the 3rd one of these i have owned...i really like them

mk3 toyota supra

34passenger.jpg

Here's our '58 Sedan DeVille. It was purchased new by my wifes grandparents and we're in the process of getting her back on the road. the stock 365 has been rebuilt and she's been in the shop getting fresh paint and a new modern airbag suspension put under her. Hopefully we'll get her back in a month or so!

normal_58_caddy_front.jpg

normal_58_caddy_rear.jpg

TheDuke said:
Mercury Bobcat? :roll: :roll: :roll: That car has never been cool! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Even when my grandma drove one! :wink: L8 EM

have you ever seen one with a 351w in it? in stock form it'll push that little car into the 14's on the quarter mile.
take a look at http://www.fordpinto.com

krazi

krazi said:
TheDuke said:
Mercury Bobcat? :roll: :roll: :roll: That car has never been cool! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Even when my grandma drove one! :wink: L8 EM

have you ever seen one with a 351w in it? in stock form it'll push that little car into the 14's on the quarter mile.
take a look at http://www.fordpinto.com

krazi
:roll: :roll: :roll: Sorry still not cool! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: L8 EM

Steve that didn't come with that motor.. Did it? :mrgreen:

Lol i seen it i was like.. Haha. Seen the motor like :shock:

Rat Rod said:
He He He....we have more in common. :wink:

Once owned a 97 Buick GS when I was heavy into the Buick club.

gs7.jpg

gs11.jpg

gs4.jpg

LOL, I have the same Buick. Mine is a GSX (SLP) and it runs low 11's in the 1/4. I was in a Buick club as well but havent really associated with them in a while. Mine has the Comp Cams Valve Train, XP Cam, SLP Headers, Ported M80, Forged Internals, LSD, blah blah blah blah. I will have to dig up a pic of it on the quarter, it is the ultimate sleeper. When mine was stock it was running mid 13's.

No way, I had that super charged motor in my car.. By the way that looks soooo clean... Check this out. A guy flew in from Alaska and gought my car. Then drove it to the east coast, parked it at his parents and flew back to Alaska.. I learned alot while he was hear about maint and repair..I have to say after he left, I had some remorse.. That is just sick clean. Did you use q-tips or something? Id eat off that.. Man those engines were quick. Especially when that boost kicked in..Ouch

Wow what a small world. I really am looking now for a beater I can fix up. It would have been nice to have have known ya'll when we all had the cars... Workin on things and all that..hmm

Well...there must be something in the water down here then....ha ha!

I created the newsletter and also the website for LSPBC back in 99-2002. I'm close friends with Adi Glatz and helped plan many of the events down in Ennis and here in Dallas. It was fun while it lasted, but kiddos and the decision to work in the field of ministry brought income levels to a point that made it hard to justify a $16,000 fun car parked under a cover in the garage. Also....unfortunately, car clubs have a tendency to be full of egos and that got old really quick.

I ended up buying the 97 GS because I wanted a commuter...it's too bad they need the high octane stuff or I might be driving one right now.

Sounds like your GSX is a mean machine!!!

I've owned a few Buicks in my time:

gs1f.jpg

regal11.jpg

stevea1.jpg

Latest posts

Back