Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Steve,
You obviously are not involved in youth ministry. I would show what a youth ministers minivan looks like on the inside, but you might have a stroke. BTW, we have a recovery program for people with issues such as yours :lol:

jeff

I think I went through that program, I USED to have CLEAN rides, but not so much anymore!

Steve, is that a Grand National? Doesn't look like it, but I don't know them much, they are sweet!

The black one is an 87 Grand National and the maroon one is an 87 Turbo T. Exact same as a Grand National just different color and interior scheme.

I traded the 70 GS in the first photo for that maroon 87 Turbo T. The Turbo T had 45k original miles on it. I drove the GS to Jackson, MS and met the guy there and we made an even trade.

I ended up selling it to a guy up in Illinois who flew down and drove it home. Out of all of the cars I have owned, that's the one I miss the most. With such low miles it was very tight and in bone stock trim I ran a 13.02 at Ennis....and I went easy on my cars.

Ahh the memories. :cry:

Steve. Im comin over and your goin to help me detail my little mazda 626 sometime... You do seem to have a clean freakyness about you after seeing those cars...
What's the garage like?

Well, the garage was pretty clean until all of this bike junk showed up a while back...ha ha!

I am able to pull two cars in if that tells you anything.

It's nothing to brag about though....would love a painted floor and better storage.

We can all dream... :roll:

Ha Ha...yeah, not quite that bad.

My kiddos have worn me down over the past 4 years...I'm quickly losing the desire and the ability to keep things immaculate.

That and I'm just too tired. :|

besides the 1965 falcon pics I posted, here are the other cars, and the most recent purchase, a 1950 chevy deluxe which was last night for a steal.. $3500. Not pictured is the 65 mustang.

the 1957 dodge royal
dodge2.jpg

57dodgeroyal.jpg

the chevy

2-4.jpg

1-5.jpg

3-5.jpg

4-4.jpg

5-4.jpg

solid body. Manual tho, which by my house is a pain in the butt with all the traffic.

its a straight 6 170 c.i
Im not sure why i havent taken more pictures of the ford, It does have new chrome bumpers.... i guess ill just have to get more pics of it when it gets fixed :/

leaningagainstfalcon.jpg

l_edbe490843b74dd6228fe3d3c061a953.jpg

before
l_d3e03ae84293ae05bfd28855bd45c907.jpg

after
l_cfad75bc5eb36cf6bee2018cb5d62730.jpg

l_be9133a7b9397de4239cf4e8f4f20e34.jpg

l_868101b66b87f3e20fcbbc0b3dadd6b7.jpg

o-1.jpg

402113a4.jpg

bluestripes.jpg

gs4.jpg
[/quote]

I recognise that engine...but it's facing the wrong way! Why would anyone have a super-charged big engine driving the FRONT WHEELS??? That's just stupid...

Doll Face Striper said:
sensor said:
so dollfacestriper does that chevy still have the 6volt in it?

i think it might.
That thing has a tube radio. :)

HAha, yes i actually still does. the battery died yesterday, so it needed a new one, and it couldnt be jumped b.c of it being a 6 volt

lurker said:
I recognise that engine...but it's facing the wrong way! Why would anyone have a super-charged big engine driving the FRONT WHEELS??? That's just stupid...

Ha Ha...talk to Buick about it....I didn't design it that way.

Also...you'd have to drive one to appreciate it...they are pretty quick even if they are front wheel drive. They offer several modifications for them too to really get them running....just ask demon.

It's the same set up that GM used in their Bonnevilles and the Grand Prix GTPs.

Very comfortable, fast, and great gas mileage. :wink:

I like front wheel drive cars, My friend has a lumina with FWD, Interesting burnouts lol.

Latest posts

Back