Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 1965 Dodge A100 van (Scooby Doo van). Had it since 2008.

img_0710.jpg

Well ya! The roof hooks are already gone.....been getting it mechanically sound before doing the body....had to put in a new motor and all new fuel system and electrical, it's a labour of love!

Paint will be a Tiki Wiki theme like this.....

tiki_s10.jpg

Gold Street Customs said:
I meant the one piece wrap around rear window :oops: my buddies dad had one of these when I was kid in Detroit and it was black too with red gutts ....your link dont show anything...but googles main page but i know where you were going with the link.. :mrgreen:

jaysmo said:
Gold Street Customs said:
I meant the one piece wrap around rear window :oops: my buddies dad had one of these when I was kid in Detroit and it was black too with red gutts ....your link dont show anything...but googles main page but i know where you were going with the link.. :mrgreen:
It shows ok on my end, 63 split window Vette.

Scott, I am totally jealous!...Slant 6, or 273?

I know huh? I've wanted one of these for the longest time.
it's a 1962, so slant 6. the 273 came out in 1964. I've been considering a swap. I have been thinking about changing out eh slant 6 for a Mercedes 300TD turbo diesel. it's small enough I'd probably get 35 mpg.

37fleetwood said:
I know huh? I've wanted one of these for the longest time.
it's a 1962, so slant 6. the 273 came out in 1964. I've been considering a swap. I have been thinking about changing out eh slant 6 for a Mercedes 300TD turbo diesel. it's small enough I'd probably get 35 mpg.

I'm all for the diesel, but otherwise the slant is a great engine.

the slant 6's are great but I think I'm going to end up driving this one a lot, so I'm thinking mileage.
it will keep it's patina at least for a while, but eventually I'd like to paint it. the interior is kinda rough so I may have to focus there first.

37fleetwood said:
the slant 6's are great but I think I'm going to end up driving this one a lot, so I'm thinking mileage.
it will keep it's patina at least for a while, but eventually I'd like to paint it. the interior is kinda rough so I may have to focus there first.

4 words: Mexican blanket seat covers. :mrgreen:

AAHHGGHHH How much for the '72 Toyota Celica in the background?? You don't see those often.
But really I have my eye on one in New Britain,CT where I also found a 1/24 scale model of same in the local
hobby shop . Weird :? But the wagon looks like an awesome project whatever you do,other then stock,OK ?
......Stevil

1960 F100, it's been sitting for about 15 years now, had a tree fall on the back, but it still starts up! Original 292 V8. I'd love to get it legal again just to drive it on the weekends.

28hg94o.jpg

Latest posts

Back