Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stevil said:
AAHHGGHHH How much for the '72 Toyota Celica in the background?? You don't see those often.
But really I have my eye on one in New Britain,CT where I also found a 1/24 scale model of same in the local
hobby shop . Weird :? But the wagon looks like an awesome project whatever you do,other then stock,OK ?
......Stevil
you mean '71 Dodge Colt...

Me and my brother built this buggy with vw parts and an old gocart frame and whatever other pipes we had laying around. Its on its way to becoming street legal.
bugyy008.jpg

bugyy003.jpg

bugyy011.jpg

Fleetwood, son of a gun you're right. I must have had morning crust in my eyes! :) Nevermind.

Here's Dorothy, my 1968 International Travelall.
345 V-8 w/a 4 spd on the floor.

I picked her up on eBay in Idaho. It was cheaper to fly there and drive her home than to have her shipped, so I flew the family (5) up to Boise and drove her back to Beaumont, Texas. Great road trip! 15 mpg! One fuel filter. She's a driver for sure. I want to make her look like some sort of service vehicle. Any ideas?
-John

3andIH.jpg

funny, back a dozen pages or so are the photos of my Focus. mines not as cool as yours. I really like the headlights. I've been looking on ebay at all the different ones.
great save!

You Rat Rod Bikers sure have great taste in Transportation!
Just went through this thread again, neat stuff.

Big John, Dorthy sure would look good in my driveway, and come in handy too!!! :mrgreen:

dont laugh to hard but my first car in about 2 years is going to be a 1957 or 1958 plymouth 2 door hardtop. i will paint it PINK! :mrgreen:

To Slingshot Dude..

I may laugh at the color, but the car choice in no laughing matter. The two door hardtop plymouths of '57 & '58 are beautiful cars. I've got a four door that isn't bad, but the two doors are sooo much nicer.

Good luck

Latest posts

Back