Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Porsche930dude said:
nice pismo must be a blast i love watching the videos on utube

Check out the annual Pismo Huck Fest on you tube,My buddies from Coastal Racing Huck there Rangers pretty big!Gotta love those long travel I beams!

now ford is selling repro 1963 and a half - 1966 mustangs!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Yeah I saw that on Yahoo, But for the $15,000 it costs just for the body I'd rather buy a complete, restored original that's ready to drive for $20,000 rather than spend $15K on just a body and a re-pop body at that. Then dump another pile of money into the engine, transmission, interior, bodywork, paintwork, window glass, top, then do all the work of wiring, exc.

Those $15000 "doesn't include the hood and front fenders, which are available separately"
But if you have a donor car with tons of rust or wrecked beyond repair and every piece needed to restore it, it may save hours of work to make it a roller. :roll:

Here's one of mine:

1989 Indiana State Police Special Service Mustang,

I had another but it was wreckerd beyond repair. I have another SSP Mustang undergoing restoration right now and my old high school car--1965 Mustang.

Here were probably my favorite 2 rides, my 01 Extreme and my 03 Z06 six speed. Miss them both :cry:
SANY0047.jpg

SANY0048.jpg

Heres the extreme with 20's on it,... such a sweet truck,...
SANY0120.jpg

Although, I do miss the WS-6 TA. :|
cynhead020.jpg

I performed some 'custom' front end work to my GTI last Tuesday using only one tool, a Toyota 4Runner! :mrgreen:

DSCF3230.jpg

Got the insurance estimate today, hopefully I can do something a little 'special' to it. I'll post some pics when I finish it.

Cheers,
Dr. T

Dr. Tankenstein said:
I performed some 'custom' front end work to my GTI last Tuesday using only one tool, a Toyota 4Runner! :mrgreen:

DSCF3230.jpg

Got the insurance estimate today, hopefully I can do something a little 'special' to it. I'll post some pics when I finish it.

Cheers,
Dr. T

Again? I remember I still have one of the scuffed grill emblems from it that never got used on my V-dub build. :mrgreen:

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Yep, gotta love Atlanta drivers. I hit the guy because he stopped short in a yield lane to answer a call on his phone! You want another emblem?
I'm going with this one.
$(KGrHqIOKpkE6,zH+!DeBOq)ILm5P!~~60_12.JPG

Cheers,
Dr. T

Cool, I've been too busy working on my V-dub drop top to even get to use the one I got. Here's a little sneek peek of my hand painted emblem on the back of mine. Might give you an idea for yours though.

P7120092.jpg

I've had a little MkII GTI and a MkII Golf w/ a suspension & body kit on it years ago. FUN little cars! They would be great to nave right now w/ the gas prices but it's hard to fit the the whole family, 3 big dogs and everything else in them!

Here's a before shot my '93 SSP Mustang being restored right now:

I'll post pics of it when it's finished......

And here's my third.... It didn't survive but WAS an organ donor!!

Yeah they are kinda small, especially in the rear legroom department, but they are great cars, cheap to maintain, and the insurance is cheaper than a Mustang. I've always liked Mustangs too just because my first car was a '70 Mach One. It was given to me when I was 15 and my uncle helped me rebuild it from ground up before he passed, (It was REALLY rough) unfortunately only got to drive it once before totaling it. (I was young and tried to impress a girl :oops: ) I've owned a few others since then including a '76 Cobra 2 and a '91 GT 'Vert. Loved both.

Latest posts

Back