Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cars, and my son's car. Seems to be a common thread, here.
P1020090.jpg

Red Lebaron is gone now, and the front of the white Sebring is now repaired. '04, '97, '96 Sebrings, and '91 Lebaron.
P1020088-2.jpg

Roscoe Clyde said:
They were just tough trucks. Easy to fix and hard to kill.

So what do you think of Newton? I like the downtown area. It used to be a cool cruising spot back in my high school days. Also have alot of family around that way.
Roscoe Clyde

Been here going on 5 years. We love the area, just wish there was local work! :( I'm a carpenter doing mostly remodeling/repairs. Since this past saturday, I've driven to Huntersville, far eastern fringe of Charlotte, almost to Harrisburg, out to Indian Trail, then to Gastonia yesterday for estimates. So far, only the Huntersville job is sold, and I'm about out of gas! -Adam

Rustinkerer said:
Roscoe Clyde said:
They were just tough trucks. Easy to fix and hard to kill.

So what do you think of Newton? I like the downtown area. It used to be a cool cruising spot back in my high school days. Also have alot of family around that way.
Roscoe Clyde

Been here going on 5 years. We love the area, just wish there was local work! :( I'm a carpenter doing mostly remodeling/repairs. Since this past saturday, I've driven to Huntersville, far eastern fringe of Charlotte, almost to Harrisburg, out to Indian Trail, then to Gastonia yesterday for estimates. So far, only the Huntersville job is sold, and I'm about out of gas! -Adam

I fell ya man. Not to hijack the tread (sorry fellas), but I used to do some plumbing on the side with my step father. Not latley though, he barley has eough work for himself,so none for me. There is a little building going on down in the Ballantyne area, but that is about it. I'm sure $4 a gallan gas helps too.

Roscoe Clyde

The wife still drives this every day (this pic is from a few years back)...
02Neon1.jpg

Mine over the last 18 months starting with this one...
011.jpg

And this one at the same time (yes and obviously there was some overlap between ditching the Dime and buying the Stang,LOL)...
Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

FrameSpray2.jpg

IMG_3284.jpg

Then this one (not nearly as stock as she looked,she ran upper mid 12's on cheaters/low 13's on bald street tires at Thunder Valley's Street Fights all last year and early Spring 8) )...
8-19-111.jpg

8-19-113.jpg

8-19-114.jpg

And what I drive now,the Merc,drumroll please.........
003.jpg

001.jpg

014.jpg

LMBO,don't laugh,it's comfy on my ailments,and look how much room it has for bike hauling...
006.jpg

004.jpg

...I've hauled as many as 7 adult-sized (+ there were 4 kids bikes in there at the same time),as many as 4 friends and mtn bikes on to the trails,and I've camped out in it too. I miss the flashier rides,but my injuries thank me every time I have to drive a long trip :lol:

My 53 ford, running a 286 ci Mercury Flathead with 3 2 barrel carbs and electric overdrive
383458_3988502545566_675158459_n.jpg

My 24 Ford bucket running a 331ci Chrysler Hemi bored to 346 ci
39714_421073827487_7767989_n.jpg

My daily with the desert racing quad hauler
383455_3417584032960_1550722734_n.jpg

Gdcast said:
If I give you my address will you deliver it to me? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I sent a 65 Dart Waggon to Sweeden last year. you pay shipping and it will be on it's way! :lol:

New myself but I'll put my two in here. My daily 05 xB
uvatupu2.jpg
aga9evab.jpg

My project 1980 dodge d50
ema6aduv.jpg
a2u6ahem.jpg

<3 a Skyon

I always wanted an old convertible minitruck lowrider, and I love the wheels on your Scion, something about headlight eyebrows always looks tough.

Thank you my xB is third child lol. That truck is like a time capsule. It was modded early 90's and had been tucked away in storage. As you see it is how I bought it.

<3 a Skyon

Not a regular poster on here, but Im a daily lurker. Figured I'd post up a few pics of my fun ride. Its a '63 Corvan (the working brother to the Greenbrier) a former South Western Bell van that came from Arizona about ten years ago. Its nice and solid, but will wave at you. Its actually the second time Ive owned it, and it will stay with us for a long time. The whole family loves cruising in it. Finally got to take it to a two day show about a month ago and actually camp in the tent trailer with my youngest son. The single wheel tent trailer is a '60s Heilite tent trailer ( I get into vintage trailers as well, particularly single wheel trailers, Ive bought and sold quite a few). Kevin

Vanwithtentandyak.jpg

tenttrailer2.jpg

tenttrailer.jpg

Cruisenighttenttrailer-1.jpg

Cruisenighttenttrailer2.jpg

Took the van and the '57 Sears Allstate trailer up to the local cruise night with a couple bikes as well over the summer.

vandowntown.jpg

vandowntown2.jpg

Thanks, nothing super nice but we have fun. They usually call them single wheel trailers, or swivel wheel trailers. Check out singlewheel.com for a ton of different ones, pretty cool sight I must say.

Love that truck. bikes and trailer.

007-10.jpg

My grandma has one similar, I´ll take a pic on sunday. Show me some pics of that red jeep! :mrgreen:

I've sorta lost track of how many I've had, or passed on. I locate them and find them good homes. Those two are the cream of the crop. We have a bunch in our local VW club thanks to me. Another club member just bought another Heilite tent trailer in awesome condition last week, not from me.

Latest posts

Back