Show us your Custom Bars

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bought some cheap 1" black steal pipe @ the Depot and made these for the last show.
found some specializedMTB soft grips to stretch over them
14" rise and 10" arms
got allot of "sons of anarchy" comments.... not sure what to think :?
100_2188.jpg

100_2189.jpg

theVULTURE said:
bought some cheap 1" black steal pipe @ the Depot and made these for the last show.
found some specializedMTB soft grips to stretch over them
14" rise and 10" arms
got allot of "sons of anarchy" comments.... not sure what to think :?
100_2188.jpg

I have the Same bars also, they came off a stationary bike, Chromed.

Anyway here is my latest. 3 bars on this one, an old kids cruiser bars, straight mountain bike and the ends from a bmx bars.

S5002866.jpg

Last run I did was my Built Poor! keystones:
IMG_0634.jpg

I'm gearing up to do another set of Built Poor! bars(not keystones this time) that will be for sale but I'm still messing around with what to make. I'll toss those up when I finally decide. :lol:

Here are some apes I made:

SAM_0876.jpg

And here are some modified bars, look at the mount, the wrench ends are welded to the bar and to the smaller bar that clamps into the stems.

100_2808.jpg

these started as a cheap mountain bike quill stem, mitered and welded to some old motocross bars. the bars had the cross brace chopped out, and a couple inches sectioned from the rise. Stamped endcaps made with dies my dad made for his Kookie T-bucket project were welded in the ends. The bullet cap is soldered in to the top, and threaded internally; the wedge was then drilled out, and the bolt comes up from under the fork (take the wheel off and use a long allen wrench) Also added an integrated headlight mounting tab.

IMG_5842.jpg

IMG_5847.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :arrow: :idea: :mrgreen: 8)
AIMG_3481xx_zps0ddc2253.jpg

sensor said:
Nice.
Oh. outsider13 I LOVE the bars on the blue bike in the middle of your picture! :mrgreen: Link to that one?

I got those @ the local motorcycle swap [:shock: :shock: :shock: <---me] when I saw them..I'll try and get a pic of the when I get home. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back