SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
A Gallery Hosting all pictures of Worksman bicycles?

I THINK SO!!

SHOW THEM OFF
IMG_2691.jpg

This is one of my tons

Show off whatcha gots!

Here is a couple of mine :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:
IMG_0115cb.jpg

IMG_7197c.jpg

1a-1.jpg

IMG_0011c2.jpg

IMG_0041c.jpg

here's a pic to drool over,....over 100 worksmans in all conditions :shock: :shock:
yes they are all gone. I do not know what happened to them. the plant fased them out
CIMG0119c2.jpg

Oh ya here's my Latest :shock: :mrgreen:
IMG_1028c.jpg

IMG_1030c.jpg

IMG_1032c.jpg

outsider13 said:
here's a pic to drool over,....over 100 worksmans in all conditions :shock: :shock:
yes they are all gone. I do not know what happened to them. the plant fased them out
CIMG0119c2.jpg

Drool, drool. Salivate, salivate.

I wish I could get a worksman cycle.......somebody please ship me one.

No sleep 'til Brooklyn.
cool.gif

The plant I'm working in has 100's of worksman bikes and trikes. Alot of the guys riding them around are welders so there are a lot of cool mods. Some useful and some completely frivolous. Unfortunately They'll fire me if I get caught taking pix there. So I'll have to be careful

I had this one for a while, it was a big one, I don't think it would ever die.
100_1822.jpg

c3fd0f92.jpg

This is not my worksman, It belongs to a friend on mine. He is old school, not a computer person at all. A cool bike non the less! He found it in the garbage, (very fitting he's a retired New York City Sanitation Worker) He fixed it up, cleaned it up, PAINTED IT WITH A BRUSH! Then asked me to find him a coon tail to add to his bike......EBAY fixed that in 30 seconds. He has an old siren with a pull chain on it, (you know the type that rubs against the tire as you cruise) and yes he found that in the garbage too! The guy is a panic to cruise the boardwalk with. We leave the grumpy wives at home, hook up with MR.JAMESON OR MR. BUSHMILLS, Grab a cigar & cruise down to the boardwalk. Yup, gotta love those simple pleasures that keep us all KEEPIN' ON!

A.Messina said:
c3fd0f92.jpg

This is not my worksman, It belongs to a friend on mine. He is old school, not a computer person at all. A cool bike non the less! He found it in the garbage, (very fitting he's a retired New York City Sanitation Worker) He fixed it up, cleaned it up, PAINTED IT WITH A BRUSH! Then asked me to find him a coon tail to add to his bike......EBAY fixed that in 30 seconds. He has an old siren with a pull chain on it, (you know the type that rubs against the tire as you cruise) and yes he found that in the garbage too! The guy is a panic to cruise the boardwalk with. We leave the grumpy wives at home, hook up with MR.JAMESON OR MR. BUSHMILLS, Grab a cigar & cruise down to the boardwalk. Yup, gotta love those simple pleasures that keep us all KEEPIN' ON!

You are my idol!

Still waiting for mine.

Latest posts

Back